Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Now they've really P*ss*d me off

Now they've really P*ss*d me off

Old Mar 17th 2006, 5:53 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Now they've really P*ss*d me off

Originally Posted by BrigieDarling
Hmmmmm! Now did they say what kind of light?

You can get very creative with a light!
your sort isn't wanted around here
Old Mar 17th 2006, 5:54 am

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Manc
your sort isn't wanted around here
You replied to that quicker than I could fix the typo!
Old Mar 17th 2006, 5:57 am
Wind, earth, fire, water

User Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond repute

You replied to that quicker than I could fix the typo!
You are very much wanted ... ignore Matt, his marbles need a bit of spit and polish.
Old Mar 17th 2006, 5:59 am

Originally Posted by User Name
You are very much wanted ... ignore Matt, his marbles need a bit of spit and polish.
I 'eard he'd lost them!
Old Mar 17th 2006, 6:08 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

My!!! Dead Brigie walking ........................
Old Mar 17th 2006, 6:18 am

Cool Re: Now they've really P*ss*d me off

Originally Posted by Ray
My!!! Dead Brigie walking ........................
Huh!

This oughta be good... what have I missed?
Old Mar 17th 2006, 6:25 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Huh!

This oughta be good... what have I missed?
Wars and famine....and million of newbies.....
Old Mar 17th 2006, 6:26 am

Red face Re: Now they've really P*ss*d me off

Originally Posted by Ray
Wars and famine....and million of newbies.....
Is that you Jesus?
Old Mar 17th 2006, 6:34 am
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Out of interest, has any one got a Stars and Stripes that's been flown over the Alamo? Can you still get them?
Dunno. The persnickety Daughters of the Texas Republic (or is it Republic of Texas?) run the place. No doubt they give them to well-connected friends.
Old Mar 17th 2006, 6:37 am
Ray

Is that you Jesus?
Nah!!! you don't know me !!!!
Old Mar 17th 2006, 6:50 am
Wind, earth, fire, water

User Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond repute

I 'eard he'd lost them!
It gets dead boring around here sometimes. Your writing style livens things up a bit! Maybe a big bit.
Old Mar 18th 2006, 5:14 am
Northern Monkey!

jibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond repute

Does the president of the HOA live near you? Could you maybe get a f**king great big set of floodlights to light up your flag and just coincidently shine right in their house at the same time? should piss em right of! I am sooooo glad i don't have an HOA here! What legal rights do they have anyway? It's your house which you own, and pay mortgage on, tell em to go f**k themselves and tell them not to trespass on your land! Also in reply to another post by someone (forgot who sorry!) about putting noted in their mail box, I thought it was Illegal for anyone other than the legal owner and the postal service to open or mess with a mail box? I may be wrong, but i am sure someone told me that?
Old Mar 18th 2006, 5:20 am
Ray

Originally Posted by jibsymalone
Does the president of the HOA live near you? Could you maybe get a f**king great big set of floodlights to light up your flag and just coincidently shine right in their house at the same time? should piss em right of! I am sooooo glad i don't have an HOA here! What legal rights do they have anyway? It's your house which you own, and pay mortgage on, tell em to go f**k themselves and tell them not to trespass on your land! Also in reply to another post by someone (forgot who sorry!) about putting noted in their mail box, I thought it was Illegal for anyone other than the legal owner and the postal service to open or mess with a mail box? I may be wrong, but i am sure someone told me that?
OOOH!!! you have a lot to learn about the State of Florida ...
Old Mar 18th 2006, 5:20 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jibsymalone
I thought it was Illegal for anyone other than the legal owner and the postal service to open or mess with a mail box? I may be wrong, but i am sure someone told me that?

Yes it's one of them there felony thingys
Old Mar 18th 2006, 5:36 am
Northern Monkey!

jibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond reputejibsymalone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Thydney
Yes it's one of them there felony thingys
I would have definitely said something about that to them, got them in a whole world of shit!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.