Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Next US President

Next US President

Old Jan 3rd 2007, 7:28 am
Loving the Pacific NW

Location: From Kildare, Ireland to Vancouver, BC to Portland, Oregon
Boylerz has much to be proud ofBoylerz has much to be proud ofBoylerz has much to be proud ofBoylerz has much to be proud ofBoylerz has much to be proud ofBoylerz has much to be proud ofBoylerz has much to be proud ofBoylerz has much to be proud ofBoylerz has much to be proud ofBoylerz has much to be proud ofBoylerz has much to be proud of
Default Next US President

The website for the next US president www.johnedwards.com
Mark my words he will be a great leader.
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 12:30 pm
Country Member

Location: Moved from Georgetown to Round Rock, Texas. 15 miles closer to civilization.
g1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond reputeg1ant has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Next US President

Originally Posted by Boylerz
I hope his keyboarding skills are a tad better than yours.
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 12:59 pm
Loving the Pacific NW

Location: From Kildare, Ireland to Vancouver, BC to Portland, Oregon
Boylerz has much to be proud ofBoylerz has much to be proud ofBoylerz has much to be proud ofBoylerz has much to be proud ofBoylerz has much to be proud ofBoylerz has much to be proud ofBoylerz has much to be proud ofBoylerz has much to be proud ofBoylerz has much to be proud ofBoylerz has much to be proud ofBoylerz has much to be proud of

Take 2 - http://www.johnedwards.com/
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 1:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond repute

I'll sure vote for him.
Old Jan 4th 2007, 2:02 am
Forum Regular

David Richardson has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Richardson has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Richardson has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Richardson has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Richardson has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Richardson has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Richardson has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Richardson has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Richardson has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Richardson has a reputation beyond reputeDavid Richardson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boylerz
I certainly hope Edwards is in the running. If we can overcome what Al Franken refers to as the GOP's 'war on brains', then we have high hopes of putting some grey matter back into the White House. I really hope the US voter is ready to look at brains and vision not just a recognisable name ( Bush ...ugh!) for their elected officials. If we had public financing of elections, we'd have a better candidate field and level things so that those able to spend big bucks on TV with catchphrases and soundbites not be able to swamp a better qualified opponent with less $.
I'd take any combo of Edwards/ Clark/ Gore/ Hillary.