new to NJ

Old Aug 11th 2008, 5:46 pm
Forum Regular

Swisstony has much to be proud ofSwisstony has much to be proud ofSwisstony has much to be proud ofSwisstony has much to be proud ofSwisstony has much to be proud ofSwisstony has much to be proud ofSwisstony has much to be proud ofSwisstony has much to be proud ofSwisstony has much to be proud ofSwisstony has much to be proud ofSwisstony has much to be proud of
Default new to NJ

Hello All,

I signed up as a member AGES ago when my employer first started talking to me about a move to USA. Well, I'm finally here, en famille, in NJ.

So, hello everyone - I look forward to contributing to the forum as well as learing from you all in due course.

In the meantime, for info - no, I'm not Swiss (am from UK originally) - we have just moved from Switzerland - and we miss the mountains!

Hey-ho

L8r

Tony
Old Aug 11th 2008, 5:51 pm
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: new to NJ

Originally Posted by Swisstony
Hello All,

I signed up as a member AGES ago when my employer first started talking to me about a move to USA. Well, I'm finally here, en famille, in NJ.

So, hello everyone - I look forward to contributing to the forum as well as learing from you all in due course.

In the meantime, for info - no, I'm not Swiss (am from UK originally) - we have just moved from Switzerland - and we miss the mountains!

Hey-ho

L8r

Tony
Welcome to the US.

Good thing it's only mountains. We have plenty of those. If you were missing something made of unobtainium, like British Bacon for instance, you'd be SOL.
Old Aug 11th 2008, 6:02 pm
Forum Regular

Swisstony has much to be proud ofSwisstony has much to be proud ofSwisstony has much to be proud ofSwisstony has much to be proud ofSwisstony has much to be proud ofSwisstony has much to be proud ofSwisstony has much to be proud ofSwisstony has much to be proud ofSwisstony has much to be proud ofSwisstony has much to be proud ofSwisstony has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
Welcome to the US.

Good thing it's only mountains. We have plenty of those. If you were missing something made of unobtainium, like British Bacon for instance, you'd be SOL.
Thanks ABY

having survived 4 years on 'speck' (kind of Germanic bacon substitute) I am perversely finding the US equivalent an improvement...!
Old Aug 11th 2008, 6:22 pm
L2, GC, Surrey, OH, TX!

MsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond repute

speck aint nothing like bacon - lol - i lived in dusseldorf for a year and found speck a bizarre thing!

Swiss Tony is a gunny character on the fast show too!

Welcome to be!
Old Aug 11th 2008, 6:37 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MsElui
speck aint nothing like bacon - lol - i lived in dusseldorf for a year and found speck a bizarre thing!

Swiss Tony is a gunny character on the fast show too!

Welcome to be!
Thanks Ms Elui

Speck sure ain't bacon....

Now, about sausages, that's another kettle of fish entirely, as it were...

Any tips on decent bangers in NJ???
Old Aug 11th 2008, 6:41 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE
Old Aug 11th 2008, 6:44 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bob
Welcome to BE
thanks Bob!
Old Aug 11th 2008, 6:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond repute

That depends... what exit?
Old Aug 11th 2008, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bill_S
That depends... what exit?
Ah

I'm vaguely aware of what you are asking. but I don't know the answer.

Morris County?
Old Aug 11th 2008, 7:21 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

moving to New Jersey is like making love to a beautiful woman.
Old Aug 11th 2008, 7:28 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Manc
moving to New Jersey is like making love to a beautiful woman.
Making a cup of coffee is like making love to a beautiful woman. It's got to be hot. You've got to take your time. You've got to stir... gently and firmly. You've got to grind your beans until they squeak. And then you put in the milk.
Old Aug 11th 2008, 9:53 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

Morris County?
Welcome to NJ Tony, where in Morris County are you?
Old Aug 11th 2008, 10:14 pm
L2, GC, Surrey, OH, TX!

MsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond repute

Making a cup of coffee is like making love to a beautiful woman. It's got to be hot. You've got to take your time. You've got to stir... gently and firmly. You've got to grind your beans until they squeak. And then you put in the milk.
ah that explains why the instant slop in a cup i end up drinking is not particularly satisfying!
Old Aug 12th 2008, 1:01 am
trout pout

looselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Ms Elui

http://store.stewartsofkearny.com/home.php?cat=13
Old Aug 12th 2008, 1:57 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hello All,

Hey-ho

L8r

Tony
Hi Tony,

Welcome to BE

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.