Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

This new NBC soccer channel then

This new NBC soccer channel then

Old Sep 30th 2013, 3:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

TimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud ofTimberHut has much to be proud of
Default Re: This new NBC soccer channel then

The NBC coverage has been as advertised so far. Top notch.

You just can't beat being able to watch every game live. No more having to avoid the score for half a day.
Old Oct 3rd 2013, 10:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

BritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond repute

I am in agreement.

My cable company carries NBC Sports (it did not carry FSC) so I am getting tons of footy, including almost all Liverpool league games, live, in HD.

I haven't had to even use the website yet since I just DVR the games on weekdays and watch them after work, of course Saturdays at 10am is nice to watch footy with brekky.
Old Oct 4th 2013, 11:06 am
Forum Regular

Brando is just really niceBrando is just really niceBrando is just really niceBrando is just really niceBrando is just really niceBrando is just really niceBrando is just really niceBrando is just really nice

I love getting to watch the footy on weekend mornings. And yep, it's great to get all the games too! Very impressive. I've never watched as much premiership footy as I have since moving over here, both with Fox Soccer and now NBC.

Not watched any online, and probably won't tbh, really don't like using my laptop as a tv! Although I guess I could use my tablet. Still, so far, all Liverpool games have been on the teevee, so not had that decision to make