New Here

Old Nov 4th 2006, 1:34 pm
Just Joined

linnybinbag has much to be proud oflinnybinbag has much to be proud oflinnybinbag has much to be proud oflinnybinbag has much to be proud oflinnybinbag has much to be proud oflinnybinbag has much to be proud oflinnybinbag has much to be proud oflinnybinbag has much to be proud oflinnybinbag has much to be proud oflinnybinbag has much to be proud oflinnybinbag has much to be proud of
Default Re: New Here

Originally Posted by blaze
Hi there and welcome!
We are a friendly group (mostly! ) so you will like it here.

I live in Syracuse, NY which is about 2 hrs from you but I am in Albany regularly as my in-laws live in Delmar. Where abouts are you near Albany?

P.s welcome to the homesick group too!

Thank you. Im in Clifton Park, and the home sickness comes and goes, but I really do wish the Americans got my sense of humour having to explain jokes and one off quips lessens the impact!!!!
Old Nov 4th 2006, 1:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by linnybinbag
Thank you. Im in Clifton Park, and the home sickness comes and goes, but I really do wish the Americans got my sense of humour having to explain jokes and one off quips lessens the impact!!!!
You will soon get fed up waisting your breath so stay around and you can share it with us lot
Old Nov 4th 2006, 2:20 pm
Blondie22

blaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britvic
You will soon get fed up waisting your breath so stay around and you can share it with us lot

Sometimes it's lost on us lot too!
Old Nov 4th 2006, 3:01 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

“Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you”

Old Nov 4th 2006, 3:51 pm
who turned out the light?

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elvira
“Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you”

Help... has the Rev kidnapped you?
Old Nov 4th 2006, 3:53 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irnbru4u
Help... has the Rev kidnapped you?

No, but he did send me one of his bleu billets doux
Old Nov 4th 2006, 3:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elvira
No, but he did send me one of his bleu billets doux
I get a few of them as well, I thought I might of been just a tad to naughty for the Rev just go's to show ya
Old Nov 4th 2006, 4:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Well thank you for all the hellos. I have been in the USA about 3 months now, time enough to get married and now waiting for my green card. Im from Norfolk in the UK so its a bit different here. Im now living near Albany. Anyone know of any good UK stores for squash? I have found one on line but its a bit expensive. Once again for the Hi's

Hi linnybinbag

Welcome to BE!

I'm an Aussie who splits her time between Norwich UK and San Diego, California.

Stick around - you'll find that your sense of humour will fit in well here
Old Nov 4th 2006, 4:08 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by blaze
Hi there and welcome!
We are a friendly group (mostly! ) so you will like it here.

I live in Syracuse, NY which is about 2 hrs from you but I am in Albany regularly as my in-laws live in Delmar. Where abouts are you near Albany?

P.s welcome to the homesick group too!
Blaze, Please clear your PM box.I was trying to send you a message.

Tom
Old Nov 4th 2006, 4:19 pm

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

I get a few of them as well, I thought I might of been just a tad to naughty for the Rev just go's to show ya
I got one which was surprising and nice of him as I have never posted to or from him!
Old Nov 4th 2006, 4:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I got one which was surprising and nice of him as I have never posted to or from him!
He's always around just watching the wise man himself
Old Nov 4th 2006, 4:24 pm

He's always around just watching the wise man himself
better watch what I say then
Old Nov 4th 2006, 4:37 pm
Homebody

How do you know - he's all-seeing and ever-present!
Old Nov 4th 2006, 5:10 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE!

Old Nov 4th 2006, 6:41 pm
Blondie22

blaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Blaze, Please clear your PM box.I was trying to send you a message.

Tom

I shall take care of it pronto!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.