Reload this Page >

New to forum

New to forum

Old Jan 19th 2016, 10:20 pm
Just Joined

Simanda is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New to forum

Hi all,
We are currently in the USA and we are loving it.
The people, the food everything.
We started in Orlando then made our way to Miami now Las Vegas.
It's so good over here we are considering emigrating to the USA.
Has anybody on this forum done this and do you have any advise?
Many thanks
Simon and Amanda
Old Jan 20th 2016, 3:59 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New to forum

What visa are you eligible for?
Old Jan 20th 2016, 4:20 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simanda
Hi all,
Many thanks
Simon and Amanda
Hi and welcome to BE
We have loads of people in our USA forums who have emigrated, but be aware not everyone can do it - the US is very tough to get into.

Have a look round the US forums - USA - British Expats and most importantly have a read of this thread http://britishexpats.com/forum/us-im...ork-us-585898/ and the info from Pulaski about possible visa options.

Good luck
Old Jan 20th 2016, 4:50 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been to Las Vegas but did not like it.
Old Jan 20th 2016, 4:55 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Simanda
Hi all,
Many thanks
Simon and Amanda
Hi there and a warm welcome to the wonderful world of BE.

Pop on over to the USA forum . For help about understand USA visas see the Immy forum

Edit....Rats. Is there an echo in here. lol . I see Polly has beaten me to it.
Old Jan 20th 2016, 12:25 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, and welcome to BE.

As said above, the US is notorious as one of the toughest countries to move to, but if you can give a bit more info about you (your skills/job/education etc), then hopefully others on the forum can point you in the right direction visa wise.

Have fun and enjoy the rest of your trip (and if you think Orlando and Vegas are nice - two of the places I really haven't liked where I've visited - then wait until you discover other parts of the US!).

Best of luck.
Old Jan 20th 2016, 12:38 pm

Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond repute

You've already been pointed in the right place so I'll just say hello! Read over the links and let us know if we can help. Otherwise, enjoy the rest of your vacation!
Old Jan 20th 2016, 3:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

dj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond repute

A big welcome to the BE forums

The people here have a vast knowledge about the processes involved

For us to help you we need to know more information, your eligibility for which Visa, time scales, skills etc

There are great guides available for you to read and digest

Be warned the USA is a great holiday resort, coming here to live and work is a whole new subject

Have fun and enjoy BE
Old Jan 20th 2016, 4:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

zzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dj6372

Be warned the USA is a great holiday resort, coming here to live and work is a whole new subject
Work??? Nobody said I'd have to work!!
Old Jan 20th 2016, 4:24 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

A big welcome to the BE forums

The people here have a vast knowledge about the processes involved

For us to help you we need to know more information, your eligibility for which Visa, time scales, skills etc. .....
Yes, definitely a welcome to BE!

There's quite a horde of us here willing to help with advice and experience, and we came here by a variety of routes and for different reasons. We're also scattered across the US, so we can advise on many areas and cities.
Old Jan 20th 2016, 5:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

dj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zzrmark
Work??? Nobody said I'd have to work!!
ah did I make any reference to you or me working?
Old Jan 20th 2016, 5:39 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Pulaski
What visa are you eligible for?
Good question I will check out the forum
Old Jan 20th 2016, 5:39 pm

ah did I make any reference to you or me working?
Get back to the laundry and hoovering, you!
Old Jan 20th 2016, 5:40 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Hi and welcome to BE
We have loads of people in our USA forums who have emigrated, but be aware not everyone can do it - the US is very tough to get into.

Have a look round the US forums - USA - British Expats and most importantly have a read of this thread http://britishexpats.com/forum/us-im...ork-us-585898/ and the info from Pulaski about possible visa options.

Good luck
Thank you for the advise and taking the time to reply!
Old Jan 20th 2016, 5:41 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Boiler
I have been to Las Vegas but did not like it.
Vegas is not for everybody lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.