Reload this Page >

New to forum

New to forum

Old Jan 22nd 2016, 7:21 pm
Just Joined

Simanda is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New to forum

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Can I ask which you'd recommend? We're going to Vegas in April, we thought it was a dump when we visited 10 years ago but we're now going with children and feel we ought to just spend one night there during our road trip to show them it! So we might do a show, if any that you'd recommend would be suitable for a family, let me know. Failing that, we'll just enjoy the drive through the desert, look at the lights, the fountains and then get the hell out of there for the Grand Canyon.
I'm not sure if Vegas is for children as it's also known as Sin City. I know back in the 90's they tried to make it more family friendly but they did not succeed.
Sadly for Vegas there are a lot of people begging and people trying to give you cards offering ladies of the night plus the street hawkers trying to sell you stuff.
All that said we had an amazing time, we stayed at the Bellagio and went to see in our opinion the best cirque show which is called 'O'. We also had a room with a fountain view which was very impressive.
We loved the shows as we also went to see All shook up which had the best Elvis tribute that we have ever seen..... Young Gi Blues Elvis not fat Vegas Elvis.
In summary if you only have one night then the Bellagio and O you won't be disappointed.
Happy travels!
Old Jan 22nd 2016, 7:27 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

I staid at the Bellagio, odd thing was bumped into a guy I used to work with.
Old Jan 22nd 2016, 7:28 pm
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simanda
I'm not sure if Vegas is for children as it's also known as Sin City. I know back in the 90's they tried to make it more family friendly but they did not succeed.
Sadly for Vegas there are a lot of people begging and people trying to give you cards offering ladies of the night plus the street hawkers trying to sell you stuff.
All that said we had an amazing time, we stayed at the Bellagio and went to see in our opinion the best cirque show which is called 'O'. We also had a room with a fountain view which was very impressive.
We loved the shows as we also went to see All shook up which had the best Elvis tribute that we have ever seen..... Young Gi Blues Elvis not fat Vegas Elvis.
In summary if you only have one night then the Bellagio and O you won't be disappointed.
Happy travels!
I'm not a huge fan of Vegas but we did take the kids there this summer (we did a road trip and Vegas was an overnight stop on the way to the Grand Canyon) and they enjoyed it. We didn't see any shows, just spent the evening wandering around and watching the Bellagio fountains and Mirage volcano. Your point about the "business" cards is spot on since people tend to just drop them on the ground, so by the end of the evening you're hard pressed to avoid the kids seeing them
Old Jan 22nd 2016, 7:30 pm
Account Closed

Nobody offered me a lady of the night.
Old Jan 22nd 2016, 7:33 pm
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
They were right there - all you had to do was bend over.
Old Jan 22nd 2016, 7:37 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Wintersong
They were right there - all you had to do was bend over.

I am going to take that as a compliment, I am going to guess there are a few on here who have not seen there shoe laces in a long time.
Old Jan 22nd 2016, 7:39 pm
Return of bouncing girl!

I am going to take that as a compliment, I am going to guess there are a few on here who have not seen there shoe laces in a long time.
Ladies of the night aren't best known for being fussy, but sure
Old Jan 22nd 2016, 8:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Guindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond reputeGuindalf has a reputation beyond repute

Even hookers have standards!!!
Old Jan 22nd 2016, 8:30 pm

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute

I wanted to go to one of the rabbit breeding places when we were there, but Mrs L refused to let me.
Old Jan 22nd 2016, 9:17 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Guindalf
Even hookers have standards!!!
Reported