new Arizona illegal immigration enforcement law

new Arizona illegal immigration enforcement law

Old May 20th 2010, 1:27 pm
Banned

bowenaj37 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: new Arizona illegal immigration enforcement law

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Wrong again...http://www.justice.gov/dea/pubs/stat...nyc081705.html

Have you even read this message http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...&postcount=25? If so why do you keep ignoring repeated warnings from mods?
I just discussing the UK immigration enforcement with this fella and discussing PNC then I will leave I promise. I am not gonna repost in the U.S immigration sections.

I know they (ice) work nationwide that was phrased wrongly. Ok I am wrong about that but that operation was targeted on visa fraud and a prior investigation. Most of our targeted operations are to do with taxation issues not running everything through the books and Inland Revenue coming in and workers using other people National Insurance numbers. I think that is how they find illegals anyway. We can tell when someone else is using my NI number. I don't think you guys can can you?

Last edited by bowenaj37; May 20th 2010 at 1:39 pm.
Old May 20th 2010, 1:37 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bowenaj37
I know they work nationwide that was phrased wrongly. But you seldom see worksite enforcement in New York or Chicago. There haven't been any major worksite enforcement raids listed on the ICE website for quite some time.
Do you think before you write and press submit????

Do you have any clue at all about the subject matters you try to discuss??????

Do you have at least an elementary school education??????

I have not read one post from you in any thread that you have participated in, be it US immigration, the trailer park, or the lounge that is not filled with grammatical errors, typos, and comments that are purported to be fact but in actuality are as fictional as Star Trek: The Next Generation.

Others have asked your nicely to research your subject matter before posting but yet you don't do that. You are entitled to your opinion and no one is trying to curtail you from expressing it but at least state evidence that can be supported with fact.
Old May 20th 2010, 1:59 pm
And YOU'RE paying for it!

lapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond repute

It is not strictly true that the PNC fingerprint test does not show about immigration status.
I didn't say it didn't contain any information about immigration status. What I said was:
It connects to the PNC/Ident 1, which does not contain details of every British citizen and every legally present non-citizen. A test result that does not show the person is in PNC/Ident 1 does not prove anything about immigration status.
You're pretty fast and loose with the facts, cowboy!
Old May 20th 2010, 2:29 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Rete
Do you think before you write and press submit????

Do you have any clue at all about the subject matters you try to discuss??????

Do you have at least an elementary school education??????

I have not read one post from you in any thread that you have participated in, be it US immigration, the trailer park, or the lounge that is not filled with grammatical errors, typos, and comments that are purported to be fact but in actuality are as fictional as Star Trek: The Next Generation.

Others have asked your nicely to research your subject matter before posting but yet you don't do that. You are entitled to your opinion and no one is trying to curtail you from expressing it but at least state evidence that can be supported with fact.
I have a degree in English! Only joking it's marketing I just type too fast. It is a fact that we fine employers far more for employing illegals than the U.S government does. We fine $15k a pop at current exchange rate. If you were to fine an employer $15k per illegal there would be a lot less employment chances for illegals and they would leave of their own accord at that point. We have entered into agreement with French government to stem the flow of illegals in to the UK through the channel tunnel. Lorry drivers are required by law to check their truck to see any illegals have stowed away the driver is fined 3 or 10k a pop for every illegal found in or on their truck. Tell me Rete, Jerseygirl has America requested the help of Mexico and Canada to stop the flow of illegals into the U.S from those countries. Would a person deported from the U.S have problems getting into Canada or Mexico because it is possible he wishes to cross their borders into the U.S illegally?

Last edited by bowenaj37; May 20th 2010 at 2:37 pm.
Old May 20th 2010, 2:35 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by lapin_windstar
I didn't say it didn't contain any information about immigration status. What I said was:

You're pretty fast and loose with the facts, cowboy!
Perhaps that will change we await to see what additional enforcement measures if any the new home secretary and immigration minister's will introduce.
Old May 20th 2010, 2:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Brit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CelticRover
Here is an account of what actually happened several years ago:

http://www.azcentral.com/community/c...ndup-0428.html
Interesting. I'm guess we'll be seeing lots more lawsuits being settled and paid for by the AZ taxpayer in the future.

"As for the new immigration law, he said, it is only a tool for law enforcement"

If that's the case why is it needed? Federal law already allows through 287g an agreement with local police to arrest and detain suspected illegal immigrants then hand them over to ICE.
Old May 20th 2010, 3:43 pm
And YOU'RE paying for it!

lapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps that will change we await to see what additional enforcement measures if any the new home secretary and immigration minister's will introduce.

You're saying we should wait and see what the new government (which has promised to roll back ID cards and the IPS) does because maybe your mad rambles about what you claim has already happened might come true in the future?

If you were to fine an employer $15k per illegal there would be a lot less employment chances for illegals and they would leave of their own accord at that point.
You think that the tipping point is between $10,000+5 years (US max penalty) and $14,350 (max UK civil penalty)? Why?
Old May 20th 2010, 4:14 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by lapin_windstar

You're saying we should wait and see what the new government (which has promised to roll back ID cards and the IPS) does because maybe your mad rambles about what you claim has already happened might come true in the future?

You think that the tipping point is between $10,000+5 years (US max penalty) and $14,350 (max UK civil penalty)? Why?
I thought it was $2500 an illegal worker and the jail sentence very few get the jail sentence though don't they and few get the max 20 years for illegal re-entry. Consider this though, there is no probably no factory in the country (the uk) employing 500 or 1000 illegal workers cos our system of check ups is so tight you would simply never get away with it.

I am saying wait and see cos this Tory Lib Dem alliance is gonna be in for a tough job I give them a year myself. They will have to score points with the voters somehow considering all the taxes they will have to raise now with the national debt is way it is and all the observers saying that whoever won the election would be out of power for a generation as a result of taxation needs. Ok no amnesty is a good start but unless you can get on top of migration to increase the flow of jobs to UK workers then they are gonna have to start to really hitting immigration enforcement to put more people back into work ok it's not quite the Arizona situation yet but it might go that way in time
Old May 20th 2010, 4:15 pm

chartreuse is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Brit3964
If that's the case why is it needed? Federal law already allows through 287g an agreement with local police to arrest and detain suspected illegal immigrants then hand them over to ICE.
Because the feds revoked Arpaio's 287g agreement?
Old May 20th 2010, 4:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

I thought it was $2500 an illegal worker and the jail sentence very few get the jail sentence though don't they and few get the max 20 years for illegal re-entry. Consider this though, there is no probably no factory in the country (the uk) employing 500 or 1000 illegal workers cos our system of check ups is so tight you would simply never get away with it.
??? What about those cocklers who were killed? It appeared to highlight a widespread situation.
Old May 20th 2010, 4:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

traceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond repute

I thought
Enough said!
Old May 20th 2010, 6:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Brit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond reputeBrit3964 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chartreuse
Because the feds revoked Arpaio's 287g agreement?
About time too. He wasn't in compliance with 287g. That said this new bill may have been in the works before the Feds denied it. In any case, 287g still exists so there's no reason why Joe can't comply with it and get his authorization back. And his area of operation is only one county not the whole of AZ.

Last edited by Brit3964; May 20th 2010 at 8:32 pm. Reason: rethink!
Old May 20th 2010, 7:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

CelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brit3964
Interesting. I'm guess we'll be seeing lots more lawsuits being settled and paid for by the AZ taxpayer in the future.

"As for the new immigration law, he said, it is only a tool for law enforcement"

This article shows Senator Pearce(1076 sponsor) with his Nazi supporters at an anti immigration rally, one of whom, Mr Ready, ran for city council.

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/bas...lie_horton.php
Old May 20th 2010, 7:53 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
??? What about those cocklers who were killed? It appeared to highlight a widespread situation.
That's going back to like 2004 the recession has helped a lot people have left the country as I suspect they have in America too. The deal with the French over the channel tunnel and the fines on lorry drivers is making it more difficult for people to get into the country I am also under the impression that maybe UK immigration gives a harder time to visitors then U.S immigration does American included It is simply not possible to walk into this country like you can from Mexico and swim in from Canada. The borders are too well guarded for that now the channel tunnel is guarded with CCTV cameras the trucks are searched at Dover and Hull at other ports robustly with sniffer dogs. Some people get through but it has gotten more difficult. The numbers are down from 2004 maybe 70k down we had like maybe 570k in 2005 and the lib dems say 500k now 2010.
Old May 20th 2010, 8:01 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

So maybe a tiny island the size of .. oh, say, Oregon, might be a little easier to control than a country 38X the size with two massive land borders?
Where'd you get the idea about swimming in from Canada (like I have to ask).. I used to hop with one foot in each country just for the fun of it.

STOP already.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.