Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Neil Entwhistle charged with Murder of Wife and Daughter

Neil Entwhistle charged with Murder of Wife and Daughter

Old Feb 9th 2006, 7:12 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Neil Entwhistle charged with Murder of Wife and Daughter

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
You couldn't. Take your son that is. Unless he agreed.
Wanna bet?!?!
Old Feb 9th 2006, 7:14 pm
roamin in the gloamin

clydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Partystar
Wanna bet?!?!
He's right you need permission.
Old Feb 9th 2006, 7:15 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Taffyles
In that scenario he would have come back for the funeral and played the grieving/outraged husband/father. He hasn't attempted to appear innocent- that's my whole point. Going to UK was certain capture/arrest.

I find it odd that Rachel Entwhistle knew nothing of his finances (in this day and age?)- she didn't know he didn't have an income? she wanted to be a stay at home Mum. Was he afraid to tell her he had no money- and she not interested in how their expensive lifestyle was being funded?? Was she really that naive? I wonder if all the story will come out about this.
It wouldn't be the first time that someone has led a double life, he COULD have been leaving the house at the same time everyday & making it 'seem' a certain way. Like they say, love is blind, well sometimes love can blind you too, so that you can't see something that is right in front of your eyes, because you want to believe the best about the person you love. Perception is the key.
Old Feb 9th 2006, 7:15 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Wanna bet?!?!
Yup.

And if you did you'd both be extradited back again.
Old Feb 9th 2006, 7:16 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by CarlM
It shouldnt prevent us asking either!
LOL I know Im just playing devils advocate.
Old Feb 9th 2006, 7:16 pm
Back where I belong!

Originally Posted by clydegirl
He's right you need permission.
Okay, but how would I get stopped? Those maybe the rules, but I don't see that I wouldn't actually be able to do it.
Old Feb 9th 2006, 7:18 pm
Back where I belong!

Yup.

And if you did you'd both be extradited back again.
Yeah, but don't see it happening!

PS - This is all theoretical, I'm not planning on leaving my husband!
Old Feb 9th 2006, 7:18 pm
Account Closed

Okay, but how would I get stopped? Those maybe the rules, but I don't see that I wouldn't actually be able to do it.
If you were able to leave the country before he found out then he would be within rights to start an extradition request with the UK and you would be charged with kidnap. No bull.
Old Feb 9th 2006, 7:19 pm
roamin in the gloamin

clydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond repute

If you are not travelling with your other half they will ask you at check-in.
When I went home with my youngest I had to get a form signed by my husband from the legal office saying I could take her out of the country.
Old Feb 9th 2006, 7:19 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

If you were able to leave the country before he found out then he would be within rights to start an extradition request with the UK and you would be charged with kidnap. No bull.
Or he could place a bounty on your head and han solo would come looking for your ass
Old Feb 9th 2006, 7:20 pm
strangely floppy..

CarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, but don't see it happening!

PS - This is all theoretical, I'm not planning on leaving my husband!
You should have told us earlier.. i just called him and said you are doing the off!
Old Feb 9th 2006, 7:21 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
Or he could place a bounty on your head and han solo would come looking for your ass
Chuck Norris surely
Old Feb 9th 2006, 7:22 pm
Back where I belong!

I really don't see that happening. So you can't take your kid somewhere else? After all, he was born in England, not here. Doesn't the mother have any rights? The mother would be made to live in American, wouldn't that be kidnapping?
Old Feb 9th 2006, 7:23 pm
C'mon you Dragons

Schnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
And he'd then pop a cap in the aforementioned ass!
Old Feb 9th 2006, 7:23 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Chuck Norris surely
No, chuck is currently off sparing with the grizzlies and will be unavailable til may.
Michael Dudikoff is fulfilling any of chuck's outstanding committments in his absense

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.