Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Neil Entwhistle charged with Murder of Wife and Daughter

Neil Entwhistle charged with Murder of Wife and Daughter

Old Feb 9th 2006, 6:53 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Neil Entwhistle charged with Murder of Wife and Daughter

Originally Posted by CarlM
Well, better that than move here and agree to everything that happens without question methinks!
Ahh but we are guests here. That doesnt give us the right to demand change.
Old Feb 9th 2006, 6:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Of course. Im just making a comparison is all.
I realize that love....Im not the enemy here you know!
Old Feb 9th 2006, 6:54 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by willmore
I realize that love....Im not the enemy here you know!
You repeatedly ask me to lay down my arms.
Old Feb 9th 2006, 6:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You repeatedly ask me to lay down my arms.
and......?
Old Feb 9th 2006, 6:56 pm
Account Closed

and......?
er dunno.
Old Feb 9th 2006, 6:57 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Out of interest - and this is a genuine question - for the anti-gunners:

Do you not think that moving to a nation that allows by law citizens to be armed and then getting uppity with it and complaining about it, is tantamount to muslims moving to the UK then complaining about how the UK conducts its affairs?
I'm anti-gun, but I don't keep going on about it, I usually only talk about it when someone else brings it up & questions my beliefs on the subject. Believe me when I say, I'd rather not be here. My husband is scared to death that he will come home to an empty house one day. I really would rather live elsewhere (Britain or Australia), but I fell in love with an American, who promised me a better life here. So far, I see nothing better, I'm just miserable right now.
Old Feb 9th 2006, 6:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

er dunno.
We're just two folks with very different experiences in life, so have very very different opinions on certain subjects. Doesnt mean I dont like you!

Anyway off for lunch!
Old Feb 9th 2006, 6:59 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Partystar
I'm anti-gun, but I don't keep going on about it, I usually only talk about it when someone else brings it up & questions my beliefs on the subject. Believe me when I say, I'd rather not be here. My husband is scared to death that he will come home to an empty house one day. I really would rather live elsewhere (Britain or Australia), but I fell in love with an American, who promised me a better life here. So far, I see nothing better, I'm just miserable right now.
You need to get a hobby. Why dont you pick up a nice cheap Ruger 22/10 and go rabbit hunting? It'll get you out and about, meet some people (maybe) put free organic food on the table and keep you occupied skinning and prepping the meat.
Old Feb 9th 2006, 7:00 pm
Account Closed

We're just two folks with very different experiences in life, so have very very different opinions on certain subjects. Doesnt mean I dont like you!

Anyway off for lunch!
Oh you do do you? Cant be having that now.

Have a nice lunch
Old Feb 9th 2006, 7:02 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no. I sure hope that was not the underlying reason why Neil killed Rachel and Lillian. A Brit unhappy in the US but married to a USC.
Old Feb 9th 2006, 7:02 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

You need to get a hobby. Why dont you pick up a nice cheap Ruger 22/10 and go rabbit hunting? It'll get you out and about, meet some people (maybe) put free organic food on the table and keep you occupied skinning and prepping the meat.
I have plenty of hobbies thank you, I don't even have time for those! Too bloody busy!
Old Feb 9th 2006, 7:04 pm
Back where I belong!

Originally Posted by Rete
Oh no. I sure hope that was not the underlying reason why Neil killed Rachel and Lillian. A Brit unhappy in the US but married to a USC.
I'm speaking for myself here, but there is no way I'd kill my husband & baby to go back home. If my husband wouldn't come back to live with me in England, I'd divorce him & take my son with me!
Old Feb 9th 2006, 7:05 pm
Account Closed

I'm speaking for myself here, but there is no way I'd kill my husband & baby to go back home. If my husband wouldn't come back to live with me in England, I'd divorce him & take my son with me!
You couldn't. Take your son that is. Unless he agreed.
Old Feb 9th 2006, 7:07 pm
strangely floppy..

CarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond repute

Ahh but we are guests here. That doesnt give us the right to demand change.
It shouldnt prevent us asking either!
Old Feb 9th 2006, 7:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Taffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond reputeTaffyles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
Well you can then look at it to be that he is not quite as intelligent as you think he is.
As he is reported to be, personally I don't know the geezer.

[/QUOTE] And if he is a psycho then how better to hide that an to do what you think a psycho would NOT do. Oh look I have to be innocent, if I were guilty I would be in Brazil in the Amazon hiding.[/QUOTE]

In that scenario he would have come back for the funeral and played the grieving/outraged husband/father. He hasn't attempted to appear innocent- that's my whole point. Going to UK was certain capture/arrest.

I find it odd that Rachel Entwhistle knew nothing of his finances (in this day and age?)- she didn't know he didn't have an income? she wanted to be a stay at home Mum. Was he afraid to tell her he had no money- and she not interested in how their expensive lifestyle was being funded?? Was she really that naive? I wonder if all the story will come out about this.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.