Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Neil Entwhistle charged with Murder of Wife and Daughter

Neil Entwhistle charged with Murder of Wife and Daughter

Old Feb 9th 2006, 5:52 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Neil Entwhistle charged with Murder of Wife and Daughter

Originally Posted by Britarm
Not really, OJ's kids hate him, he can't play golf on any private course, he can't go to any restaurant, other than a drive thru, he can only rent a house, he always gives a "I'm the happiest guy in the world" grin, when he is the unhappiest. I believe he will be knocked-off soon, by some hit-man from CA, hired by the family of the chap who was killed with his wife.
Yeah...I would have bet that old Fred Goldman would have offed OJ by now- and was looking forward to the all white jury who would find him innocent after 5 minutes of deliberation...despite the video tape and 100 eyewitnesses that were there when he did it.
Old Feb 9th 2006, 6:17 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ironporer
Another perfectly good Brit, turned bad by the evil empire USA...who never would have done anything like this back where guns are tightly controlled. I'm sure it was not his fault at all.

Odd..where is the anti-gun/anti death penalty crowd today?
I'm right here!!!
Old Feb 9th 2006, 6:18 pm
strangely floppy..

CarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Partystar
I'm right here!!!
'atta girl!
Old Feb 9th 2006, 6:21 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

I'm right here!!!
So you wont be interested im my upcoming acquisition of a shiny new AR-15 in 5.56mm then?
Old Feb 9th 2006, 6:27 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
So you wont be interested im my upcoming acquisition of a shiny new AR-15 in 5.56mm then?
Nope, not really.
Old Feb 9th 2006, 6:28 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Nope, not really.
Its very nice. I can let you have a go if you want.
Old Feb 9th 2006, 6:29 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

lol every thread guns, guns and more guns..
Old Feb 9th 2006, 6:31 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by TruBrit
lol every thread guns, guns and more guns..
Out of interest - and this is a genuine question - for the anti-gunners:

Do you not think that moving to a nation that allows by law citizens to be armed and then getting uppity with it and complaining about it, is tantamount to muslims moving to the UK then complaining about how the UK conducts its affairs?
Old Feb 9th 2006, 6:32 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Do you not think that moving to a nation that allows by law citizens to be armed and then getting uppity with it and complaining about it, is tantamount to muslims moving to the UK then complaining about how the UK conducts its affairs?
Its fine - its only when they start rioting about it that it becomes a problem.
Remember, everyone has the right to an opinion.
Old Feb 9th 2006, 6:34 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
Its fine - its only when they start rioting about it that it becomes a problem.
Remember, everyone has the right to an opinion.
So if they start getting really uppity I can shoot them?
Old Feb 9th 2006, 6:37 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

So if they start getting really uppity I can shoot them?
No, but you can give them Chinese burns instead, or maybe even a wedgie if they're being particularly rambunctious
Old Feb 9th 2006, 6:39 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

hiya awp, good point and nope what's the saying 'when in rome...' however maybe it's because i hear the shootings daily esp with children involved (maybe that's just local to me) and see the guns in the rear of the pick-up cabs that I mention it on b.expats. i am not vocal about it outside here, no point...let them all kill each other i really don't care i'm just disappointed that there are not more restrictions on such a weapon.
Old Feb 9th 2006, 6:42 pm
strangely floppy..

CarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond repute

Well, better that than move here and agree to everything that happens without question methinks!
Old Feb 9th 2006, 6:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Ever heard of "freedom of speech"....fundamental right of every citizen living in a democratic country!
Old Feb 9th 2006, 6:52 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by willmore
Ever heard of "freedom of speech"....fundamental right of every citizen living in a democratic country!
Of course. Im just making a comparison is all.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.