Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Neil Entwhistle charged with Murder of Wife and Daughter

Neil Entwhistle charged with Murder of Wife and Daughter

Old Feb 16th 2006, 3:49 pm
Forum Regular

commoner has much to be proud ofcommoner has much to be proud ofcommoner has much to be proud ofcommoner has much to be proud ofcommoner has much to be proud ofcommoner has much to be proud ofcommoner has much to be proud ofcommoner has much to be proud ofcommoner has much to be proud ofcommoner has much to be proud ofcommoner has much to be proud of
Default Re: Neil Entwhistle charged with Murder of Wife and Daughter

Originally Posted by Leslie66
He is soooo going down.
Ooooh yeah. He's goin' downtown... he's gonna be some hairy guy's ass bitch.

Right now I'm cuddling my 6 month old daughter. She's smiling and we're giggling and anyone who has it in them to shoot her is well beyond my understanding.

Rapists and murderers of children never survive well in the joint. He'll get what's coming to him.
Old Feb 16th 2006, 3:57 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
How does it work in the US
Do they just try him them find him guilty of murder1, murder2 or whatever or is it like the UK where he has to be charged with the specific offense ??
He can be tried for several offenses murder-1 / murder-2 / manslaughter / fleeing the scene of the crime.... etc etc

He will be convicted of as many or few as the prosecution can prove.
Old Feb 16th 2006, 3:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
Looks like he's going to plead not guilty though surprisingly he will be represented by a public defender.
Couldn't he have just hired some hotshot and piad by credit card
or done what any normal sane person would do.....just leave......****** *rsehole
Old Feb 16th 2006, 5:41 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie66
He can be tried for several offenses murder-1 / murder-2 / manslaughter / fleeing the scene of the crime.... etc etc

He will be convicted of as many or few as the prosecution can prove.
Ah that's right, I remember now from when I watched the michael jackson verdict.
Thanks
Old Feb 16th 2006, 8:17 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commoner
Ooooh yeah. He's goin' downtown... he's gonna be some hairy guy's ass bitch.

Right now I'm cuddling my 6 month old daughter. She's smiling and we're giggling and anyone who has it in them to shoot her is well beyond my understanding.

Rapists and murderers of children never survive well in the joint. He'll get what's coming to him.
Problem is they are segregated for their own safety, which in my opinion is wrong. That's what the did to Scot Peterson.
Old Feb 16th 2006, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

commoner has much to be proud ofcommoner has much to be proud ofcommoner has much to be proud ofcommoner has much to be proud ofcommoner has much to be proud ofcommoner has much to be proud ofcommoner has much to be proud ofcommoner has much to be proud ofcommoner has much to be proud ofcommoner has much to be proud ofcommoner has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Problem is they are segregated for their own safety, which in my opinion is wrong. That's what the did to Scot Peterson.
Ah, but that's not a federal law. That's up to the discretion of the individual states.

Comparing the teeny area of New England with vast, expansive California leads me to believe he's going to meet his maker sooner than people think.
Old Feb 16th 2006, 9:05 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commoner
Ah, but that's not a federal law. That's up to the discretion of the individual states.

Comparing the teeny area of New England with vast, expansive California leads me to believe he's going to meet his maker sooner than people think.
Praise the Lord!
Old Feb 16th 2006, 10:54 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by krizzy
Maine is trying to bring it back if you kill a family member....
Thats just plain stoopid.
Old Feb 16th 2006, 10:55 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Praise the Lord!
I'll be sending the collection plate round shortly, please give generously.