Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

My Kind Of Town....with Johnny Vaughan

My Kind Of Town....with Johnny Vaughan

Old Aug 5th 2005, 2:32 am
trout pout

looselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of light
Default My Kind Of Town....with Johnny Vaughan

Anyone see previews of this?? Johnny Vaughan making his US debut. I hope he does better than Vernon Kay!

My Kind of Town
Old Aug 5th 2005, 2:43 am
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My Kind Of Town....with Johnny Vaughan

Originally Posted by looselips
Anyone see previews of this?? Johnny Vaughan making his US debut. I hope he does better than Vernon Kay!

My Kind of Town
I was called by my spouse when the TV commercial was on for this show. He asked me the name of the British guy and all I could remember is that his firstname is Johnny...

I noticed he's not named in the commercial but Americans don't know him so his name alone would not be a draw.

The show starts Sunday, doesn't it?

NC Penguin
Old Aug 5th 2005, 2:49 am
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

Veron Kaye bombed which is a shame as he's hugely talented. I think his accent put a lot of septics off. Johnny Vaughan is a maniac and I hope he does better than poor old Vernon.
Old Aug 5th 2005, 3:30 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

I liked Frankie Vaughan!!!
Old Aug 5th 2005, 3:32 am
ImHere

Originally Posted by sibsie
Veron Kaye bombed which is a shame as he's hugely talented. I think his accent put a lot of septics off. Johnny Vaughan is a maniac and I hope he does better than poor old Vernon.
Can you say that?

I liked vaughney on the Big Breakfast a few years ago. Not sure if the American audience will get him though.

Old Aug 5th 2005, 3:54 am
Account Closed

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ImHere
Can you say that?

I liked vaughney on the Big Breakfast a few years ago. Not sure if the American audience will get him though.

I thought he was unable to come to the US due to 18 months inside for cocaine possession ?
Old Aug 5th 2005, 4:02 am
ImHere

Originally Posted by Eskimo
I thought he was unable to come to the US due to 18 months inside for cocaine possession ?
Perchance its a satellite link up?

Or maybe one of those special cases like a certain Master Blair? Since when have rules applied equally to us plebs and our more important brethren?

Old Aug 5th 2005, 1:07 pm
Forum Regular

MiniBrit has a reputation beyond reputeMiniBrit has a reputation beyond reputeMiniBrit has a reputation beyond reputeMiniBrit has a reputation beyond reputeMiniBrit has a reputation beyond reputeMiniBrit has a reputation beyond reputeMiniBrit has a reputation beyond reputeMiniBrit has a reputation beyond reputeMiniBrit has a reputation beyond reputeMiniBrit has a reputation beyond reputeMiniBrit has a reputation beyond repute

OMG Johhny Vaughan! hurray!! I soooo miss his morning show on Capital Radio!! I hope the new TV show is more of his ad lid stuff and not scripted, I always think he is so funny when he's being spontaneous as in his radio show or the good days of the big breakkie.... speaking of breakkie its cuppa & bagel time..... (Im only partially assimilated so far)
Old Aug 5th 2005, 2:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Can you say that?

I did too, wasn't the same when he left. He was great with Denise, and Liza was pretty good with him as well. Pretty funny show.
Old Aug 5th 2005, 3:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

I posted about this over a week ago http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=316509 I guess you missed it when it turned into a "lounge" thread.
Old Aug 5th 2005, 4:00 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pimpbot
I guess you missed it when it turned into a "lounge" thread.
I don't do the Lounge. :scared:
Old Aug 5th 2005, 8:11 pm
ImHere

Originally Posted by sibsie
I don't do the Lounge. :scared:
Thats not what the rumours say.

Old Aug 5th 2005, 8:12 pm
ImHere

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
I did too, wasn't the same when he left. He was great with Denise, and Liza was pretty good with him as well. Pretty funny show.
Aye I though our Miss Van Outen played off against him really well. They made a great double act (and she has top legs of course)

Old Aug 5th 2005, 11:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

They made a great double act (and she has top legs of course)
Not that it made a difference to me...but yes they were great as an act together.
Old Aug 6th 2005, 5:16 am
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
I liked Frankie Vaughan!!!
I'll just ask my grandma.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.