Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

my grandson has been kidnapped

my grandson has been kidnapped

Old Oct 5th 2007, 6:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

effi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud of
Default Re: my grandson has been kidnapped

OMG, Karma is sweet. The g/ma has been slapped with a restraining order today to stay away from my sons home, to not call and to stay at least 30 yards away on the street or risk arrest.
She bribed her daughter with money to do the same thing to my son 4 years ago for something that he did not do. I guess you will do anything if you are a junky and craving your next fix. It was her first step in getting my grandson, then 3 weeks ago she did it to her daughter who is now clean, but she did not reckon on my son staying around and not giving up his son, even when they forced him to go on court visitations on Sundays for 1 hour every week at the court house with drug addicts etc, he said it was the most depressing place he had ever been to, but he would not back down. She hoped that he would give up and move away, love is too strong for that. I would love to be a fly on the wall at her home today, she is going to go ballistic.
KARMA BABY it always comes back and bites you in the ass, you get what you put out. We have been patient for 4 years and took whatever visitation we could get with our g/son and it paid off by doing the right thing and letting the law handle it. Today is a good day.
OMG, have you seen my postings, 666, not good.

Last edited by effi; Oct 5th 2007 at 6:36 pm.
Old Oct 5th 2007, 6:59 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: my grandson has been kidnapped

Originally Posted by effi
OMG, Karma is sweet. The g/ma has been slapped with a restraining order today to stay away from my sons home, to not call and to stay at least 30 yards away on the street or risk arrest.
She bribed her daughter with money to do the same thing to my son 4 years ago for something that he did not do. I guess you will do anything if you are a junky and craving your next fix. It was her first step in getting my grandson, then 3 weeks ago she did it to her daughter who is now clean, but she did not reckon on my son staying around and not giving up his son, even when they forced him to go on court visitations on Sundays for 1 hour every week at the court house with drug addicts etc, he said it was the most depressing place he had ever been to, but he would not back down. She hoped that he would give up and move away, love is too strong for that. I would love to be a fly on the wall at her home today, she is going to go ballistic.
KARMA BABY it always comes back and bites you in the ass, you get what you put out. We have been patient for 4 years and took whatever visitation we could get with our g/son and it paid off by doing the right thing and letting the law handle it. Today is a good day.
OMG, have you seen my postings, 666, not good.

oh im well pleased for you all that's great news, the old bag got her comeuppance, have a great weekend with your family

xx