Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Moving to america

Moving to america

Old Apr 13th 2009, 4:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to america

Originally Posted by Bill_S
Ummm.... you responded to a year-old post.
It's probably the same guy...
Old Apr 13th 2009, 6:49 pm
Just Joined

lifez4living is an unknown quantity at this point

Second and last post, I'm afraid! And thanks for pointing out that the original thread is a year old; which means that by now, with any luck, Mooshoosh could be living the 'American Dream'! University helps, but it's not the only way to get through life! By the way, what are you all doing glued to your computers? You might aswell have stayed in Britain to do that! Get out there, enjoy life and be happy!
Old Apr 13th 2009, 6:51 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Bye.
Old Apr 13th 2009, 6:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

CitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lifez4living
Second and last post, I'm afraid! And thanks for pointing out that the original thread is a year old; which means that by now, with any luck, Mooshoosh could be living the 'American Dream'!
Luck doesn't come into it unless, as Manc suggested, the guy plays the lottery.

University helps, but it's not the only way to get through life!
When it comes to getting into the USA, except for the marriage road, it's pretty much a must.

By the way, what are you all doing glued to your computers?
Same as you are. Browsing a forum and putting in response to peoples questions.

You might aswell have stayed in Britain to do that!
But that's the wonder of the world wide web... We could be in England (or Outer Mongolia) just pretending that we're in America... You don't know.

Get out there, enjoy life and be happy!
I think I can speak for everyone when I say it's been a lot of fun and you'll be missed.
Old Apr 13th 2009, 8:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lifez4living
Second and last post, I'm afraid!
Don't be afraid...