Reload this Page >

Mortgage for Non US Citizen

Mortgage for Non US Citizen

Old May 7th 2005, 1:53 am
Just Joined

ClermontFL is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Mortgage for Non US Citizen

Hey

I moved here 3 years ago. I arrived with a B1/B2 and changed my Status to L1A. That process took 12 months and a further 3 months before I got my SS#. Due to problems with the SSA and INS computers 'talking' to each other. In the meantime, I bought a house, although I didn't have a SS# and therefore No Credit History here.

I applied and was given a Mortgage by www.worldsavings.com Their main criteria for approval, was that I was putting 30% deposit down on the property. I closed the property and was advanced the money, without a SS# or even an Immigrant Based petition being filed.

They where very fair and extremely helpful and understanding. My Interest rate is currently 5.5%, which is good.

I have now been with them nearly 2 years and had no problems whatsoever.

I would recommend them in a heart beat.

Regards

Clermont FL
Old May 7th 2005, 1:58 pm

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mortgage for Non US Citizen

Originally Posted by ClermontFL
Hey

I applied and was given a Mortgage by www.worldsavings.com Their main criteria for approval, was that I was putting 30% deposit down on the property. I closed the property and was advanced the money, without a SS# or even an Immigrant Based petition being filed.

They where very fair and extremely helpful and understanding. My Interest rate is currently 5.5%, which is good.

Regards

Clermont FL
Thanks for that, I've bookmarked the site for when we need it. A couple of strings to the bow is always useful.
Old May 7th 2005, 2:41 pm
looking for the corkscrew

bored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mortgage for Non US Citizen

Also Washington Mutual (if they exist out there) are great with this kind of thing. We didn't need a credit history and we have got the best mortgage deal our realtor and escrow officer have ever seen!