Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

More Security Scares in the UK

More Security Scares in the UK

Old Jul 9th 2005, 11:50 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: More Security Scares in the UK

I saw Brazil play at Villa once awhile ago. 1-1 draw with Sweden I think.
Old Jul 9th 2005, 11:57 pm
Account Closed

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ImHere
Post of the day award goes to Manc

And the contract for the grounds says football must be played there once per season to maintain it status as a sporting venue.
shouldnt you be nailing boards to your windows ?
Old Jul 9th 2005, 11:58 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eskimo
<snort>
Old Jul 9th 2005, 11:59 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

No need, it's just cheaper to rent at another trailer park after the storm.
Old Jul 10th 2005, 12:00 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by lionheart
No need, it's just cheaper to rent at another trailer park after the storm.
Old Jul 10th 2005, 12:09 am
looking for the corkscrew

bored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond repute

Who are you - what's with the tits? I thought you were the wife then!
Old Jul 10th 2005, 12:11 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by bored-silly
Who are you - what's with the tits? I thought you were the wife then!
shes ****ing off back to the UK tomorrow so I thought I'd ensure the bouncers go an airing you in all night ? - I think she wants a chat
Old Jul 10th 2005, 12:15 am
ImHere

Ho ho ho...you may all mock... I shall enjoy the winter time when you're all freezing under several feet of snow and Im basking in 70 odd degrees of sunshine.

Old Jul 10th 2005, 12:16 am
Account Closed

Ho ho ho...you may all mock... I shall enjoy the winter time when you're all freezing under several feet of snow and Im basking in 70 odd degrees of sunshine.
I live in LA in the San Gabriel valley it never gets below 68 and a roof lasts on a house for years ! no Wizard of Oz here mate
Old Jul 10th 2005, 12:17 am

bored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond repute

errrr....he's in LA - not much snow there mate!
Old Jul 10th 2005, 12:19 am

I live in LA in the San Gabriel valley it never gets below 68 and a roof lasts on a house for years ! no Wizard of Oz here mate
Beat me to it. Am in till about 9pm. Got my MIL here and me and Mr BS are going out ont lash.
Old Jul 10th 2005, 12:21 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by bored-silly
Beat me to it. Am in till about 9pm. Got my MIL here and me and Mr BS are going out ont lash.
this thread had gone a bit loungish so errrr where can you buy brown sauce in the USA ? - shes at the stables Ill get her to bell you when she comes in
Old Jul 10th 2005, 12:24 am
ImHere

Actually I meant Manc for that.

Well you lot in lovely LA can enjoy your earthquakes then. Oh how I shall chortle as your house falls down.

Old Jul 10th 2005, 12:24 am

this thread had gone a bit loungish so errrr where can you buy brown sauce in the USA ? - shes at the stables Ill get her to bell you when she comes in
In the english shop down the road from me!
I'll talk to her later.
Old Jul 10th 2005, 12:25 am

Actually I meant Manc for that.

Well you lot in lovely LA can enjoy your earthquakes then. Oh how I shall chrotle as your house falls down.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.