Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

More Security Scares in the UK

More Security Scares in the UK

Old Jul 10th 2005, 12:29 am
ImHere

Default Re: More Security Scares in the UK

Originally Posted by lionheart
No need, it's just cheaper to rent at another trailer park after the storm.

They'll all be laying in the bleedin gulf. And I'll have you know we trailer trash are very resilient....bubba

Old Jul 10th 2005, 12:39 am
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ImHere
Ho ho ho...you may all mock... I shall enjoy the winter time when you're all freezing under several feet of snow and Im basking in 70 odd degrees of sunshine.

You'll soon need to wear a coat when it hits the 70s........

Blood thins quick......
Old Jul 10th 2005, 12:39 am
Account Closed

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point

Actually I meant Manc for that.

Well you lot in lovely LA can enjoy your earthquakes then. Oh how I shall chortle as your house falls down.

My house is made of paper mache - it would fall down at a fart ..
Old Jul 10th 2005, 1:26 am
ImHere

Originally Posted by krizzy
You'll soon need to wear a coat when it hits the 70s........

Blood thins quick......

Tell me about it...it was down to 78f last night nearly froze me knackers off.

Old Jul 10th 2005, 1:27 am
ImHere

Originally Posted by Eskimo
My house is made of paper mache - it would fall down at a fart ..

Hehe, using the Japanese technique eh? Or just a cheapskate?

Old Jul 10th 2005, 1:31 am
Account Closed

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hehe, using the Japanese technique eh? Or just a cheapskate?

I believe the expression is "Dry wall" :scared: - the $2 million houses at the end of our street are even built like this
Old Jul 10th 2005, 1:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eskimo
I believe the expression is "Dry wall" :scared: - the $2 million houses at the end of our street are even built like this
It's called Location, Location, Location! I'm sure cardboard boxes would do as well.
Old Jul 10th 2005, 1:37 am
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute

Tell me about it...it was down to 78f last night nearly froze me knackers off.
A friend of mine moved to AZ and now finds it hard to leave that State in the winter......going back to the UK for Christmas is a nightmare for her....
Old Jul 10th 2005, 1:39 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

A friend of mine moved to AZ and now finds it hard to leave that State in the winter......going back to the UK for Christmas is a nightmare for her....
hello
Old Jul 10th 2005, 1:39 am
Re vera, potas bene.

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
It's called Location, Location, Location! I'm sure cardboard boxes would do as well.
What a load of crap that is......you pay out of this world money to have your roof blown off......and the sea in your living room......

If I want to see water..or wildlife.......I go visit it......I don't want it visiting me thank you........
Old Jul 10th 2005, 1:40 am
Re vera, potas bene.

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
hello
Good evening....
Old Jul 10th 2005, 1:54 am
ImHere

Our friends and rels in the UK know this is not going to happen. August is the only time we will go back unless for emergencies....ffs its only 75f there in the day! I'll need winter woolies on.

PS why dont you and Gruff go get a hotel room?

Last edited by ImHere; Jul 10th 2005 at 2:01 am.

Old Jul 10th 2005, 1:56 am
ImHere

What a load of crap that is......you pay out of this world money to have your roof blown off......and the sea in your living room......

If I want to see water..or wildlife.......I go visit it......I don't want it visiting me thank you........
Here in Boca we have beachside condos on the intra-coastal selling for $1000,000+...and they have to evacuate in the event of a storm as they will flood out. Mad.

Old Jul 10th 2005, 2:05 am
Re vera, potas bene.

Our friends and rels in the UK know this is not going to happen. August is the only time we will go back unless for emergencies....ffs its only 75f there in the day! I'll need winter woolies on.

PS why dont you and Gruff go get a hotel room?
I don't think my husband or his wife would like that much........and really to be honest...I don't believe we talk in a way that would lead us to need a room of our own...........
Old Jul 10th 2005, 2:26 am
ImHere

I don't think my husband or his wife would like that much........and really to be honest...I don't believe we talk in a way that would lead us to need a room of our own...........
Well it has been a very swift and public affair so far...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.