Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Minor NSC update

Minor NSC update

Old Oct 23rd 2002, 2:44 pm
Forum Regular

tparrent is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Minor NSC update

There was another NOA 2 sent out from June 11. Not mine but we're getting closer.

Here's the link:

http://209.176.19.55/aaData/aaCGI.exe/INSStat?Center=N

Good luck and fast processing to all of you.
Old Oct 23rd 2002, 2:49 pm
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Minor NSC update

Originally posted by tparrent:
There was another NOA 2 sent out from June 11. Not mine but we're getting closer.

Here's the link:

http://209.176.19.55/aaData/aaCGI.exe/INSStat?Center=N

Good luck and fast processing to all of you.
What was your original date? Looks like they might be moving again! Hurray!
SecretGarden
Old Oct 23rd 2002, 2:56 pm
Forum Regular

June 18.

Keep your fingers crossed.

I'm headed back to China in two weeks and I had hoped to bring the P3 material straight to the consulate in the hopes of speeding things up in the next step. Looks like I may have to wait for my December trip for that.

Patience is a necessary trait.
Old Oct 23rd 2002, 2:58 pm
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

June 18.

Keep your fingers crossed.

I'm headed back to China in two weeks and I had hoped to bring the P3 material straight to the consulate in the hopes of speeding things up in the next step. Looks like I may have to wait for my December trip for that.

Patience is a necessary trait.
We're several months away from even being able to FILE the petition (divorce pending for him....) but oddly, I find it very exciting when I see that Nebraska is actually DOING something for all of you! It *will* happen, and maybe some of you will be around to encourage me, when my *real* waiting starts.......
SecretGarden
Old Oct 23rd 2002, 4:12 pm
Forum Regular

hmiller is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm also waiting on Nebraska with a 1st NOA of 06/18.

Kind of just sitting back now and trying not to stress. Hoping to have approval by the New Year.
Old Oct 23rd 2002, 4:38 pm
Forum Regular

I hope you mean final approval by the New year. I certainly hope NOA 2 comes long before then!

Unfortunately, I go from the frying pan (Nebraska) into the fire (Guangzhou) where the delays are legendary and inexplicable. I hope your fiancee is working through a quicker consulate. Unless she's in China, she's guaranteed to be working through a quicker consulate!

Could you post a note as soon as your NOA 2 comes through? I'll do the same.

It's a race!
Old Oct 23rd 2002, 5:08 pm
Forum Regular

hmiller is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope you mean final approval by the New year. I certainly hope NOA 2 comes long before then!

Unfortunately, I go from the frying pan (Nebraska) into the fire (Guangzhou) where the delays are legendary and inexplicable. I hope your fiancee is working through a quicker consulate. Unless she's in China, she's guaranteed to be working through a quicker consulate!

Could you post a note as soon as your NOA 2 comes through? I'll do the same.

It's a race!
----

Actually, my fiance wont even be able to move to the US until next year, so that is why I'm not so stressed out right now. We are hoping to be done with the entire process so he can move over in February/March.

He'll be doing his interview at the US Consulate in Amsterdam, so we are lucky that we wont have much of a wait there.

I'll definately be posting updates when I get them. There already has been one approval out of Nebraska with a 1st NOA of 06/18, so I can't imagine we are too far behind. But then again, this is Nebraska....

Good luck to you!