mince pies

Old Dec 19th 2013, 12:04 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: mince pies

Originally Posted by Sheepdip
Neither in SC sell it (but WM does have ready made ones ). Will keep looking as I do miss them. Did buy the Christmas pud from WM though as it was very good (but that might have been the added spirit )
I'm in SC and found mincemeat at Harris Teeter. Do you have one of those out by you?
Old Dec 19th 2013, 4:11 am
Forum Regular

Yogibear1961 is an unknown quantity at this point

I found mine at Ralph's and fresh and easy. And they had it at the English shop. But I bought them already made from fresh and easy as no time to cook this year.
Old Dec 19th 2013, 5:42 am
BE Forum Addict

kodokan has a reputation beyond reputekodokan has a reputation beyond reputekodokan has a reputation beyond reputekodokan has a reputation beyond reputekodokan has a reputation beyond reputekodokan has a reputation beyond reputekodokan has a reputation beyond reputekodokan has a reputation beyond reputekodokan has a reputation beyond reputekodokan has a reputation beyond reputekodokan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Yogibear1961
I found mine at Ralph's and fresh and easy. And they had it at the English shop. But I bought them already made from fresh and easy as no time to cook this year.
I've ordered Christmas dinner from Fresh and Easy; I did it last year and it's excellent. You get a really wide choice of sides, with lots of interesting veg dishes, not just cheap stodge like bread or stuffing like most of the other supermarkets. The meal feeds 8, so does the 4 of us for several days, interspersed with other bits and pieces.
Old Dec 21st 2013, 4:33 am
Forum Regular

r3dg3cko rob is just really nicer3dg3cko rob is just really nicer3dg3cko rob is just really nicer3dg3cko rob is just really nicer3dg3cko rob is just really nicer3dg3cko rob is just really nicer3dg3cko rob is just really nicer3dg3cko rob is just really nice

Good advice, cheers guys. My local publix doesn't seem to have any either. I'll check out the place in Orlando tomorrow.
Old Dec 21st 2013, 7:44 pm
In the pink

Mallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond reputeMallory has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sheepdip
Neither in SC sell it (but WM does have ready made ones ). Will keep looking as I do miss them. Did buy the Christmas pud from WM though as it was very good (but that might have been the added spirit )
You just couldn't find it at Publix. Go back to your local store, the one just down the street from you, and look on the peanut butter aisle. Next to it are the Brita water containers, and then next to the Brita is a shelf with Cross and Blackwell mince meat. Toward the cashier end of the aisle. Expensive though - large jars are $7.