Milwaukee ?

Old Jan 31st 2007, 3:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

USBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Milwaukee ?

Originally Posted by ironporer
Sheboygan
drove by it on the way to Green Bay a few times.... always brings to mind a old indian ladyboy camp... I know... I'm strange.
Old Jan 31st 2007, 3:50 pm

penguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by USBound
drove by it on the way to Green Bay a few times.... always brings to mind a old indian ladyboy camp... I know... I'm strange.
Reminds me of John Candy as a polka bum in the movie Home Alone. "uh, sheboygan. we had a couplea hits up there"
Old Jan 31st 2007, 4:10 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

on the temperature front... it should definitely be mentioned that although today in Chicago the temp is roughly 4F... with wind chill its pulls that to -8F... thats -20C. anything sticking out gets cold quick and will fall off eventually :-P

This weekend it will be -8F WITHOUT windchill...looking to -20F with... just thought you should be aware... its cold as hell.
That's still pretty warm
Old Jan 31st 2007, 4:11 pm
Greatly Missed. RIP

DollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond repute

drove by it on the way to Green Bay a few times....
Ah! that scenic drive up to Green Bay ......
Old Jan 31st 2007, 4:19 pm

penguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond repute

I just spoke to a friend of mine who moved to Milwaukee a few months ago. The first thing he mentioned was the weather.

"It was 22 degrees (f) in the car which was in the garage, according to the cars' onboard thermometer. When I backed out into the driveway, it went down to 6 degrees (f) and when I got on the highway the wind chill was -10"

He said the city reminds him of Baltimore, which is kind of an industrial city on the water. Said there are good and bad parts, and "more bars per capita than anywhere else in the US". A definite Eastern European and German feel to the area.

Politically liberal, but socially conservative. Said they have very high property taxes (and just voted for an increase to put air conditioners in the school).

You can get a 2-3 br place for around $250,000. He bought a new construction 4 bedroom place in the suburbs with 'granite kitchen everything' for $490,000.
Old Jan 31st 2007, 4:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

ladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond repute

Have just returned to blightly after 4 years in Milwaukee, have pm'd you.