Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Mexican Cruise

Mexican Cruise

Old Jan 23rd 2010, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

brit-n-yank is a name known to allbrit-n-yank is a name known to allbrit-n-yank is a name known to allbrit-n-yank is a name known to allbrit-n-yank is a name known to allbrit-n-yank is a name known to allbrit-n-yank is a name known to allbrit-n-yank is a name known to allbrit-n-yank is a name known to allbrit-n-yank is a name known to allbrit-n-yank is a name known to all
Default Re: Mexican Cruise

Thanks, everyone, for your input on this matter. Just to let you all know that I received my brand new US passport today - two weeks and two days after submitting the application!
(Still waiting for the rest of the paperwork, and my daughter's passport, but no doubt that's all on the way too.)
Old Jan 23rd 2010, 8:01 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brit-n-yank
Thanks, everyone, for your input on this matter. Just to let you all know that I received my brand new US passport today - two weeks and two days after submitting the application!
(Still waiting for the rest of the paperwork, and my daughter's passport, but no doubt that's all on the way too.)
Great...have a lovely holiday and thank you for reporting back to us.
Old Jan 24th 2010, 2:10 am
A I
not even a fake TV lawyer

A I has much to be proud ofA I has much to be proud ofA I has much to be proud ofA I has much to be proud ofA I has much to be proud ofA I has much to be proud ofA I has much to be proud ofA I has much to be proud ofA I has much to be proud ofA I has much to be proud ofA I has much to be proud of

Also, keep in mind, if you had not received it, at the Federal Passport Issuing offices, for an aditional fee, your passport can be issued within hours (generally 2 or 3)

http://travel.state.gov/passport/abo...ncies_908.html

We have such office in Houston. It cost an extra $60-100, and you are asked to provide proof of your emergency, but if you save your trip, it's well worth it.

There are also companies that help you do this via overnight delivery.

I'm really glad you did not need to do this, specially since you probably had sent the original N-400 with the application as required, thus complicating a possible emergency application, since most of us only have "the one".

Congratulations and Enjoy your Cruise.

Last edited by A I; Jan 24th 2010 at 2:13 am.