Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Mega Millions Lottery

Mega Millions Lottery

Old Mar 30th 2012, 9:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mega Millions Lottery

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
Letting my bias show a bit there, was I?

The Shatner ones are good, I rather thought we were talking about the newer versions ...
Oh right, I'll let you off then.
Old Mar 30th 2012, 9:44 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
Oh right, I'll let you off then.
I couldn't bring myself to say a bad word against Shatner.
Old Mar 30th 2012, 9:47 pm

Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Which was the one with Whoopi Goldberg in then?
Old Mar 30th 2012, 9:48 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Weeze
Which was the one with Whoopi Goldberg in then?
The Next Generation. She was a friend of Pickard's, I believe.
Old Mar 30th 2012, 9:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Did she turn up in Deep Space Nine as well?
Old Mar 30th 2012, 9:52 pm

Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond repute

In that case Chocolatebabz, you may have just lost my vote. I think that was the one with the irritating psychic women in too. She got on my tits.
Old Mar 30th 2012, 9:53 pm
I have a comma problem

Did she turn up in Deep Space Nine as well?
She may have done, I didn't see too many of those.

In that case Chocolatebabz, you may have just lost my vote. I think that was the one with the irritating psychic women in too. She got on my tits.
You may have just lost your hobnob
Old Mar 30th 2012, 9:57 pm

She may have done, I didn't see too many of those.

You may have just lost your hobnob
Well, like I said I do get them mixed up, but irritating son, kept doing stuff wrong but learnt his lesson at the end of the episode. And at some point the mother would do a soothing voice to calm everything down. Sound right?
Old Mar 30th 2012, 9:58 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

Was Enterprise the one with the man from Quantum leap and the bird Spock who kept getting her kit off? I get them all mixed up.
Old Mar 30th 2012, 9:59 pm
I have a comma problem

Well, like I said I do get them mixed up, but irritating son, kept doing stuff wrong but learnt his lesson at the end of the episode. And at some point the mother would do a soothing voice to calm everything down. Sound right?
I've already exposed myself as a nerd but here goes:

I think you are referring to Dr Crusher, and her son who was an Ensign on the Enterprise in TNG. Played by Will Wheaton if I remember correctly.
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The irritating son who got a job on the bridge immediately cos of his Mum? I thought that reflected badly on the 'meritocracy' of the future.

That's the bird Spock I ment! I wonder if she turned up in anything else minus the ear extenders.
Old Mar 30th 2012, 10:01 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

I think you are referring to Dr Crusher, and her son who was an Ensign on the Enterprise in TNG. Played by Will Wheaton if I remember correctly.
Wimpish Wesley.
Old Mar 30th 2012, 10:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Just to out-nerd you, Wil Wheaton
Old Mar 30th 2012, 10:02 pm

The irritating son who got a job on the bridge immediately cos of his Mum? I thought that reflected badly on the 'meritocracy' of the future.
Yes! That's the one.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.