Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

medical for interview.

medical for interview.

Old Mar 8th 2007, 5:32 pm
Forum Regular

unicorndreams has a reputation beyond reputeunicorndreams has a reputation beyond reputeunicorndreams has a reputation beyond reputeunicorndreams has a reputation beyond reputeunicorndreams has a reputation beyond reputeunicorndreams has a reputation beyond reputeunicorndreams has a reputation beyond reputeunicorndreams has a reputation beyond reputeunicorndreams has a reputation beyond reputeunicorndreams has a reputation beyond reputeunicorndreams has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: medical for interview.

Originally Posted by linda and nick
Hi to all,
Hope I'm posting this thread in the correct place.
Just got our interview date - OMG, I'm so excited and nervous at the same time
In the pack sent from the embassy we are told to make an appointment for our medical and it lists the things that will be examined. It certainly doesn't leave anything to the imagination
What experiences have any others had. Will we come out of it with our dignity intact or will it be just like a cattle market?
Any answers will be gratefully received. I'm sure Ray will have something to say

Many thanks,
Linda
Hi,
I did K-1 and had the chest X-Ray in London.Nothing else really.
Then when i went for the Green card here. Had to have MMR ,Tetanus and Chicken pox vacinations.
Had all those when younger but Doctors records dont state that.
And i've never had the actual chicken pox or other childhood disease's even though my younger brother got them.

Take care. Im sure you'll be fine.
Old Mar 8th 2007, 9:43 pm
Forum Regular

linda and nick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: medical for interview.

Thanks Andie and unicorndreams,
I'm certainly looking forward to it now - NOT!
I'm sure we will be laughing about it in a couple of months time

Linda