Reload this Page >

Medical insurance

Medical insurance

Old Jan 11th 2004, 11:21 pm
mwm
Forum Regular

mwm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Medical insurance

Does anyone have any advice about medical insurance over here.I really want to start a family as soon as possible but want to know the best and most affordable medical insurance I should go for?Help!
Cheers
Old Jan 12th 2004, 12:29 am
Sad old Crinkly Member

excpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond reputeexcpomea has a reputation beyond repute

The one to go for? I chose the one my company offered.
Blue Cross / Blue shield.
Don't think that I was given a choice really.
Old Jan 12th 2004, 1:31 am
100% Pure

DaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond reputeDaveC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medical insurance

Originally posted by mwm
Does anyone have any advice about medical insurance over here.I really want to start a family as soon as possible but want to know the best and most affordable medical insurance I should go for?Help!
Cheers
We were in the same boat as you and took out a policy a year before our daughter was born. We ended up going with Golden Rule as they were the only ones we could find who would offer maternity cover. Even then there was some restriction on cover if the baby was born in the first year, I forget the exact details.
Old Jan 16th 2004, 2:54 pm
mwm
Forum Regular

mwm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Medical insurance

Originally posted by DaveC
We were in the same boat as you and took out a policy a year before our daughter was born. We ended up going with Golden Rule as they were the only ones we could find who would offer maternity cover. Even then there was some restriction on cover if the baby was born in the first year, I forget the exact details.
Thanks for this,I'll look into it