Manners?

Old Oct 17th 2005, 5:01 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Manners?

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
You're a bit feisty for someone new to the place aren't you?
the only thing new to this place is the name.
Old Oct 17th 2005, 5:04 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Manc
the only thing new to this place is the name.
Which is kinda what I figured.
Old Oct 17th 2005, 5:07 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Marsh
I do agree with Ray on one thing, Rushman you are a "Tosser" and Ray can claim you for his own.
As for your poor unfortunate wife, she must say to herself "Bloody Argumentitive S.O.B., why the hell didnt he stay in the UK" If you complain so much on here, you must be busy doing it at home.

Do you poke your nose into your husbands business as much as you poke it in to mine? If so, no wonder he sighs a huge sigh of relief everytime you decided to go on a cyber nagging spree. I can picture him now, in his "I'm the boss" apron doing the dishes and thinking "Hoo******ingray" anytime you get off his back and head towards the computer.

As for my wife. She wakes me up every morning gazing adoringly into my eyes and hands me my morning tea, 2 slices of marmite on toast, glass of fresh orange juice and the days newspapers. Kisses me gently on the forehead, smiles and asks if I slept well (with a cheeky wink) then wishes me a lovely day and tells how lucky she feels to have me.

Perhaps you would prefer to be married to me!!....As you obviously feel a constant need to complain and I would give you plenty to complain about.
Old Oct 17th 2005, 5:20 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rushman
Do you poke your nose into your husbands business as much as you poke it in to mine? If so, no wonder he sighs a huge sigh of relief everytime you decided to go on a cyber nagging spree. I can picture him now, in his "I'm the boss" apron doing the dishes and thinking "Hoo******ingray" anytime you get off his back and head towards the computer.

As for my wife. She wakes me up every morning gazing adoringly into my eyes and hands me my morning tea, 2 slices of marmite on toast, glass of fresh orange juice and the days newspapers. Kisses me gently on the forehead, smiles and asks if I slept well (with a cheeky wink) then wishes me a lovely day and tells how lucky she feels to have me.

Perhaps you would prefer to be married to me!!....As you obviously feel a constant need to complain and I would give you plenty to complain about.

Do you rent your wife out by the morning by any chance?
Old Oct 17th 2005, 5:21 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Do you rent your wife out by the morning by any chance?
WHY??? Doesn't EVERYMAN'S wife do that for them??
Old Oct 17th 2005, 6:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

You're a bit feisty for someone new to the place aren't you?
Its always best to jump in with both feet at times.
Old Oct 17th 2005, 6:48 pm
Account Closed

WHY??? Doesn't EVERYMAN'S wife do that for them??
um how can I put this...
Old Oct 17th 2005, 7:29 pm

Chorlton is an unknown quantity at this point

Tried to Karma you for that but alas I need to be more liberal when dishing it out, sorry mate!!

maybe next time
Old Oct 17th 2005, 7:36 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Chorlton

maybe next time
Definately!!
Old Oct 17th 2005, 8:54 pm

Pigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant future

And then you woke up right?
Old Oct 17th 2005, 9:35 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Finally, something we have in common.

No sorry ..........I'm pretty much the sarcastic, Neanderthal, uncivilised, ill mannered, perverted, piss taking sonofabitch you thought I was...but I got a nice smile though.
You're perverted? Do go on....
Old Oct 18th 2005, 12:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie66
You're perverted? Do go on....
Oooh, do be careful or you'll get your own thread.
Old Oct 18th 2005, 12:29 am

Chorlton is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
Oooh, do be careful or you'll get your own thread.
If you're going to be a smartass at least try to be funny sometimes
Old Oct 18th 2005, 12:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Chorlton
If you're going to be a smartass at least try to be funny sometimes
I leave the smartass business to Rushman, he does it so very well. I couldn't compete if I tried. But you're not doing too bad yourself. Is it a competition between you two?

Also, I didn't know, when I signed on and paid my premium membership dues, that I was to be your entertainment. Where was that clause in the rules? I must ask Bob about that.....
Old Oct 18th 2005, 1:02 am
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
I must ask Bob about that.....
But you know that Bob's answer will be "Aye *l*" followed by something incomprehensibly technical...

I luuuurve you really, Bob

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.