Manners?

Old Oct 16th 2005, 10:03 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Manners?

Originally Posted by rushman
God!!...You sound just like my poor unfortunate wife, god love her!!

She eats with her hand in your lap too?

....Rushie.
Old Oct 16th 2005, 10:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

How about going MIA again!!!
Heavens NO!! I can't leave you to be unworshipped!!
Old Oct 16th 2005, 10:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

The lucky woman! Sigh....does she know how fortunate she is to have such "perfect" man in her life?
Old Oct 16th 2005, 11:06 pm

Chorlton is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
Oh please don't beat up on my favourite guy. He's here to educate the Americans, one American at a time.... He's just the best thing ever. I'm so glad he arrived here on American soil. Now we can really learn how to act/live/and do everything right. Now, do go ahead Rush, and tell us what to do next, I can't wait.

And here's me thinking he's here to vent with fellow brits, safe from interfering yanks (since the whole site is "serving the ex-patriate community")
Old Oct 16th 2005, 11:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Chorlton
And here's me thinking he's here to vent with fellow brits, safe from interfering yanks (since the whole site is "serving the ex-patriate community")
I thought he was venting? Did someone stop him? Who? I'll have a word with them.

Anyway, sorry to be your "obligatory interfering yank" but I find that I'm an expatriate as well, just can't figure out from which country as yet.
Old Oct 17th 2005, 2:10 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

I thought he was venting? Did someone stop him? Who? I'll have a word with them.

Anyway, sorry to be your "obligatory interfering yank" but I find that I'm an expatriate as well, just can't figure out from which country as yet.
From which planet morelike!!
Old Oct 17th 2005, 2:12 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Chorlton
Tried to Karma you for that but alas I need to be more liberal when dishing it out, sorry mate!!
Old Oct 17th 2005, 2:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ahhh....I think I will have to fore go the lovely pleasure of being nice to you. Its physically making me sick. So, while I think there might be a nice guy hiding in there some place. You'll have to work harder than swinging your arms like the Neanderthal you've obviously never evolved from. Night night.
Old Oct 17th 2005, 2:58 am
Account Closed

Ahhh....I think I will have to fore go the lovely pleasure of being nice to you. Its physically making me sick..
Finally, something we have in common.

So, while I think there might be a nice guy hiding in there some place. You'll have to work harder than swinging your arms like the Neanderthal you've obviously never evolved from. Night night.

No sorry ..........I'm pretty much the sarcastic, Neanderthal, uncivilised, ill mannered, perverted, piss taking sonofabitch you thought I was...but I got a nice smile though.
Old Oct 17th 2005, 3:07 am
Ivegotta Member

Triumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond reputeTriumphrob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AdobePinon
OK, start the bitch session. You know you want to.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/10/14/pol....ap/index.html
Since when have Americans had manners?
Old Oct 17th 2005, 3:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

but I got a nice smile though.
Well that makes all the difference, I'm sure.
Old Oct 17th 2005, 3:08 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Triumphrob
Since when have Americans had manners?

And so entered her next victim!!!
Old Oct 17th 2005, 3:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

And so entered her next victim!!!
I know....

I'm too tired tonite to get into this. And when it comes right down to it, its too low on the totem pole of important events happening in today's world. So, go ahead without me on this one.
Old Oct 17th 2005, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

Marsh is a jewel in the roughMarsh is a jewel in the roughMarsh is a jewel in the roughMarsh is a jewel in the roughMarsh is a jewel in the rough

A wee bit familiar to be calling me "Rushie' without being formally introduced isn't it? Who said I am unhappy in the US? For your information, I am never happier than when I am complaining and I do that alot in the US (as I did in the UK), therefore I am ecstatic to be here.

I do agree with Ray on one thing, Rushman you are a "Tosser" and Ray can claim you for his own.
As for your poor unfortunate wife, she must say to herself "Bloody Argumentitive S.O.B., why the hell didnt he stay in the UK" If you complain so much on here, you must be busy doing it at home.
Old Oct 17th 2005, 4:58 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Marsh
I do agree with Ray on one thing, Rushman you are a "Tosser" and Ray can claim you for his own.
As for your poor unfortunate wife, she must say to herself "Bloody Argumentitive S.O.B., why the hell didnt he stay in the UK" If you complain so much on here, you must be busy doing it at home.
You're a bit feisty for someone new to the place aren't you?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.