Wikiposts

Logan, UTAH

Old Oct 1st 2006, 2:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Patrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Logan, UTAH

Originally Posted by Schnorbitz
And 3.2 beer
Thats NOT beer, thats shandy
Old Oct 1st 2006, 2:40 am
Greatly Missed. RIP

DollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patrick Hasler
Thats NOT beer, thats shandy
don't want the locals to get too drunk
Old Oct 16th 2006, 4:43 am
US/UK

ILuvPete is a jewel in the roughILuvPete is a jewel in the roughILuvPete is a jewel in the roughILuvPete is a jewel in the roughILuvPete is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by AdobePinon
True, but what they lack in alcohol, they more than make up in flavour. Plus the OP will be close to Idaho which, although full of LDS, does not have UT's liquor laws.

One of many fine beers:

Fantastic! Is that really a beer? I USED to be mormon...been to Logan...not much, except for drunk university students trying to stand up while being talked to by naive missionaries and mormon students. lol
Old Oct 16th 2006, 12:19 pm
Nuts and Bolts

Tegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond repute

If you like the mountains, and all sports associated with it, you will enjoy it here. This is a health nut haven. Really beautiful locale yet culturally *cough* different as the religious thang does drive this state. If you have kids in the school system and not of the majority persuasion, be prepared to deal with the faith based issue. This can be resolved by placiing your children in a private school.

The majority of my neighbours are of the LDS persuasion and I have found them to be helpful and kind. All in all for us, it an okay place to live but I would not consider this permanent.
Old Oct 16th 2006, 12:27 pm
Greatly Missed. RIP

DollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tegwyn

The majority of my neighbours are of the LDS persuasion and I have found them to be helpful and kind. All in all for us, it an okay place to live but I would not consider this permanent.
We live in Logan and it is a nice place, majority of our neighbours are LDS and as you say they are very nice. Like you we do not consider this a permanent place to live though.