Lets see...

Old Nov 21st 2003, 7:11 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by BrigieDarling
That is so bad I'm posting another one right away... LOL Could someone have fed me!
You have got better with age, your a hottie now!
Old Nov 21st 2003, 7:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

BritishInOhio will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Patrick
Need to touch up those roots though honey!
Old Nov 21st 2003, 7:27 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by BritishInOhio
She only dyed her roots, the rest is natural
Old Nov 21st 2003, 8:31 pm
Under Achiever

dudleydowg is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by BrigieDarling
That is so bad I'm posting another one right away... LOL Could someone have fed me!

Nice to see you have gotten away from the Lena Zavaroni look, i'll try and find my photo complete with the red leather tie and matching shoes but it has mysteriously disapeared,wife keeps looking guilty
Old Nov 21st 2003, 10:00 pm

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Lets see...

Originally posted by CaliforniaBride
LOL! Me too! But I went to see him in concert after carefully copying his makeup from the picture.

I also had Duran Duran posters, and what looks (in Bridgie's picture) suspiciously like Prince and King.

C'mon Bridgie spill the beans on the posters in the background.

CB

ps you really have gone from 'looking British' to 'looking American'. Funny.

I look American? Todd and I have a game we play at Kennedy Airport, it's called "Spot the Brits"

Todd is really quite good at it.

I met Stuart Goddard (Adam Ant) and got his autograph, but someone nicked it at school! -- I loved my posters but something happened to them all... I'm glad I have the picture of them!

Hold on will go look for Prince and King in pic cos I don't know who King is and this was way before Prince's time!
Old Nov 21st 2003, 10:01 pm

Originally posted by BritishInOhio

That's the way it grows!

Honestly though... the sun makes it blonder and then in the winter it is darker at the roots.

I lost all that hair, but it is growing back nicely and I had my first hair cut yesterday!
Old Nov 21st 2003, 10:02 pm

Originally posted by Patrick
LOL... I wore a baseball cap all summer that had Hottie written on it... it was small consolation for having to wear the flippin thing when it was so hot!

And thank you! ô¿~
Old Nov 21st 2003, 10:05 pm

Default Re: Lets see...

Originally posted by CaliforniaBride

I also had Duran Duran posters, and what looks (in Bridgie's picture) suspiciously like Prince and King.

C'mon Bridgie spill the beans on the posters in the background.

CB

Sorry I'm replying like 5 times here... I can't make out the posters other than Adam, Duran Duran and Hazel O'connor!
Toyah is there I know, but will have to blow pic up later to make out the other ones!