Reload this Page >

Soccer in the Twin Cities

Soccer in the Twin Cities

Old Nov 21st 2003, 9:33 pm
"Ted You Big Bollocks"

justboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Soccer in the Twin Cities

Hey,

I've recently relocated to the Minneapolis/St Paul area and was wondering if there was anybody out there who new of any places i could go or websites to go to, so that i could get in touch with soccer teams about playing for them.

Thanks

Gavin
Old Nov 21st 2003, 9:34 pm
Get em out by Friday

tony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Soccer in the Twin Cities

Originally posted by justboy
Hey,

I've recently relocated to the Minneapolis/St Paul area and was wondering if there was anybody out there who new of any places i could go or websites to go to, so that i could get in touch with soccer teams about playing for them.

Thanks

Gavin
What's soccer?
Old Nov 21st 2003, 9:35 pm
"Ted You Big Bollocks"

justboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Soccer in the Twin Cities

Originally posted by tony_2003
What's soccer?

i knew some twat would pull me up for saying soccer instead of football - i was hoping he wouldn't be a fellow Scot though!!
Old Nov 21st 2003, 9:48 pm
Get em out by Friday

tony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond repute

If you knew, then why did you use the term then?...surely that makes you a bigger twat?
Old Nov 21st 2003, 10:19 pm
Up Yir Kilt

scotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of light

Soccer - come on man - it's futty, well you know it!