Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Legal Permanent Residency Interview and applying for an I-131

Wikiposts

Legal Permanent Residency Interview and applying for an I-131

Old Apr 1st 2006, 2:52 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Legal Permanent Residency Interview and applying for an I-131

Originally Posted by tony126
I got asked for my GC last year when I visited irrespective of my passport. Maybe I looked a bit iffy
Visited where?
Old Apr 1st 2006, 11:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Just when I think I've read the stupidest post ever, you go and post another. Clearly, you spend way too much time in darkened rooms in front of your seven-year-old computer turning a whiter shade of pale. Go outside once in a while and breathe, before your brain starts to rot from all that festering stagnation and cognitive dysfunction... or the diesel fumes are winning.....
You seem to have a very vivid imagination for a very sad and lonely wanker.

My PC is less than a year old, I live in a very bright and lively house with loats of friends and company.
You on the other hand seem to sit in front of the PC trying to stir as much shit up as you can ..... just because you are lonely, old and bitter.

Now stop being an asshole and go and wank yourself to death. I will put you on ignore from now on.
Old Apr 1st 2006, 11:41 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

What has a tiny brain, a big mouth, and an opinion nobody cares about?

You!
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 1:27 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patrick Hasler
You seem to have a very vivid imagination for a very sad and lonely wanker............I will put you on ignore from now on.

I have it on good authority that dear Ray is neither sad, nor lonely, nor ... ehem

Apart from his questionable taste in avatars, his love of guns and his hatred of squirrels he is a fine human being. Anyone who is lucky enough to count him amongst his friend will see his/her life enriched beyond imagination.

Old Apr 2nd 2006, 1:29 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elvira
:Apart from his questionable taste in avatars, his love of guns and his hatred of squirrels he is a fine human being. Anyone who is lucky enough to count him amongst his friend will see his/her life enriched beyond imagination.
JeeZ!!! Women .... can you lie........ did you keep a straight face
typing that
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 1:59 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I have it on good authority that dear Ray is neither sad, nor lonely, nor ... ehem

Apart from his questionable taste in avatars, his love of guns and his hatred of squirrels he is a fine human being. Anyone who is lucky enough to count him amongst his friend will see his/her life enriched beyond imagination.

Exactly, now come one Ray avatar back to normal please, or revenge of the smilies.
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 3:01 am
Ray

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Exactly, now come one Ray avatar back to normal please, or revenge of the smilies.
This was taken just a hour ago ... it hides my face ..how much better can it get...
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 6:37 am
Wind, earth, fire, water

User Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond repute

To the extent that I think of Ray, I visualize a concealed weapon ... or two.
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 6:49 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by User Name
To the extent that I think of Ray, I visualize a concealed weapon ... or two.
Small bore or Large bore?
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 6:54 am
Wind, earth, fire, water

User Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
From small ... to off the scale.
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 7:00 am
Ray

Originally Posted by User Name
From small ... to off the scale.
You forgot smooth bore
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 7:37 am
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
Insufferable bore?

Edit: Hmm, that's not aimed at anyone in particular...

Last edited by dbj1000; Apr 2nd 2006 at 7:42 am.
Old Apr 6th 2006, 3:45 am
Forum Regular

MissPatriotic is on a distinguished road

wow i didn't think my thread would lead to a slanging match!!! haha it's a good read though guys! provides us Brits with some good entertainment!

I am feeling lucky!!! thanks for the replies, i wanted to know what to expect when i go for the interview and what i was actually going to receive. i guess i just ask the people there too, they should know how it works, you would hope!!!!
from past experience i can imagine it not running smoothly, they messed up my work authorization and set me back a month! oh well, it gave me more time to read on here! LOL
Old Apr 6th 2006, 4:01 am
Ray

Originally Posted by MissPatriotic
wow i didn't think my thread would lead to a slanging match!!! haha it's a good read though guys! provides us Brits with some good entertainment!
What slanging match ...... pretty normal for us here ... don't take it all too seriously ..
Old Apr 6th 2006, 4:06 am
Forum Regular

MissPatriotic is on a distinguished road

yeah i know! i have seen the banter among members! it's all good!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.