Reload this Page >

L1-A RFE Amend originally submitted document

L1-A RFE Amend originally submitted document

Old May 26th 2018, 5:41 pm
Forum Regular

TomTom1988 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default L1-A RFE Amend originally submitted document

Good evening all,

I wonder if anyone has any experience with amending a previously submitted document during an RFE request response? I noticed on Friday that a business plan we had submitted had a wrong salary set as the expected salary for a staff member to be hired as part of a new office in the US. I would like to amend that salary (it's in a 18-month financial projection as an appendix to the business plan). It looks like it is currently below market rate for the job role and I would like to make sure it is at least on par with the average for the job role and area.

My question is that during the RFE is it possible to submit a document to correct a mistake in the original filing or is that filing taken as final and can not be amended on additional evidence added? I have asked our immigration lawyer however its now likely to be Tuesday before she gets back to us due to the bank holiday and I would like to get the documents finalized over the weekend if possible.

Thanks for the help!

Tom
Old May 26th 2018, 8:56 pm
Forum Regular

vindico is just really nicevindico is just really nicevindico is just really nicevindico is just really nicevindico is just really nicevindico is just really nicevindico is just really nicevindico is just really nice
Default Re: L1-A RFE Amend originally submitted document

I've just been through this and got an RFE as part of the L1-A process. It seems pushback is becoming common.

I can't speak exactly to your point, but in our RFE response we did provide 'updated information' whereby the original submission left a job role as to 'to be recruited' and in the RFE response we were able ot fill in the information with the individual subsequently employed along with salary and CV. I think it ought to be absolutely fine to provide up to date information or to correct previously supplied information providing it is justified. If you started fundamentally changing your financial forecasts it might be problematic, but clarifying and beefing up elements is kind of what the RFE is for, I would say.