Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

iPhone in New York - ATT, Verizon or Sprint?

iPhone in New York - ATT, Verizon or Sprint?

Old Sep 14th 2012, 5:14 am

penguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: iPhone in New York - ATT, Verizon or Sprint?

Originally Posted by Nutmegger
Small, very unscientific sample, but everyone I know in the NYC area uses Verizon as they have the best coverage in this region.

http://www.cellreception.com/coverag...ork/page1.html
I use Verizon and I'm in NYC. I don't know anyone that uses Sprint anymore and AT&T doesn't have the best reception
Old Sep 15th 2012, 7:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: iPhone in New York - ATT, Verizon or Sprint?

Hubby had Sprint through work and the company ended up terming the contract early because of the piss poor coverage. The company now uses Verizon and they seem to have good coverage although just yesterday he said the signal was great on actual calls but the 'push to talk' was crap to the point that he doesn't even use it.

As for me, I have an Ipad and love it, I really want an Iphone, it didn't even have to be the 5, I have looked the at the 4s too but there is no way I can justify the price, even with my discount through the company I work for, Verizon and At&t are really pricey. I have been with Tmobile in the US for almost 10 years and even looked into buying an unlocked phone and using it on Tmobile, it is crazy the prices that Iphones sell for, even used! So it looks like an andriod for me looking into buying a Galaxy S3.