Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Info for EE fans

Info for EE fans

Old Oct 8th 2003, 3:58 pm
Forum Regular

ArsNo2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Info for EE fans

Hi - sorry if i'm repeating things you know but haven't heard it mentioned so far on postings.

BBC have new channel called BBC3 - I'm not downloading, don't know how you guys get programmes you want etc. but wanted to let everyone know that this BBC3 is repeating current Eastenders (later the same evening) and doing a special at the moment (daughter says it is a repeat of something that was on BBC1 a few weeks ago) called 'Eastenders Revealed' - on every night from 8.30 to 9pm (GMT).

Also they are doing 2 special's on 'dirty den' this Saturday (11th). From 7pm until 8pm They are rerunning the actual 80's show of Den's demise and then from 8pm to 9pm a special 'Eastenders - The Return of Dirty Den' (all times are GMT of course). This is apparently a 'digital/cable' channel so not sure if you can access it.

Sister first told me about it and I believe she is going to record the specials of 'dirty den' for me to bring back in Nov, along with all the other tapes. She has found week ending Sept 13th as well - next one after our last episode. Therefore I am hoping to bring back 9 week's of omnibus' One slight problem we have at the moment, my neice was supposed to be in charge of recording this last sunday's - put the tape in late - put it onto end of last weeks and therefore lost last 45 minutes or so. Sister unhappy woman at moment, Niece (21) should have been able to cope with that one. but is scouring friends and has come up with last two episodes at moment. I will be transferring all onto NTSC tapes after return on Nov 9th so should be able to put it all together....

Hubby wants to know what I want for Xmas --mmm apart from obvious answer - could be a DVD recorder would be very handy..