British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   Immigration change (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/immigration-change-901071/)

ian-mstm Aug 3rd 2017 3:43 pm

Re: Immigration change

Originally Posted by albanks2542 (Post 12308438)
Not to mention the laughing stock your son and family would be if it ever came out what he had done and why he had done it.

Ah - and now we come to the real crux of your argument. You don't give a shit about what actually happens... your concern is that you would become a laughing stock.

Here's news for you: you're already a laughing stock in these forums... so it's too late.

And how would you feel if your son did that and he wasn't gay but he is pretending to be even if only for a short time.
I would be totally okay with it.

Ian

albanks2542 Aug 3rd 2017 3:52 pm

Originally Posted by ian-mstm (Post 12308639)
Ah - and now we come to the real crux of your argument. You don't give a shit about what actually happens... your concern is that you would become a laughing stock.

Here's news for you: you're already a laughing stock in these forums... so it's too late.

Ian

I wonder if your marriage would survive a lie detector maybe get my son's friend to arrange one for you.

Nutmegger Aug 3rd 2017 3:54 pm

Originally Posted by albanks2542 (Post 12308646)
I wonder if your marriage would survive a lie detector maybe get my son's friend to arrange one for you.

Just when we think your premises couldn't get any more stupid -- bingo! You outdo yourself!

petitefrancaise Aug 3rd 2017 3:56 pm

Originally Posted by ian-mstm (Post 12308639)

Ian

:goodpost:

ian-mstm Aug 3rd 2017 4:02 pm

Thank you for proving my earlier point.

Ian

Rete Aug 3rd 2017 4:47 pm

Originally Posted by albanks2542 (Post 12308415)
He would no longer be my son now if he did.

That says it all. :ohmy:

BTW sons and daughters rarely share their sex lives with their parents.

ian-mstm Aug 3rd 2017 5:00 pm

Just so you know, I reported your PM! You can insult me all you want... but my family is off limits. You really are a low-life.

Ian

Jerseygirl Aug 3rd 2017 5:51 pm

Originally Posted by ian-mstm (Post 12308707)
Just so you know, I reported your PM! You can insult me all you want... but my family is off limits. You really are a low-life.

Ian

Quite. Bringing family members into arguments is not tolerated.

Originally Posted by albanks2542 (Post 12308717)
That is rich coming from a grass. Takes one to know one. Real cu tuesday that Mrs Mstm.

So long everyone.

Byeeeee

Weeze Aug 3rd 2017 6:40 pm

It is just ALL excitement round here

StuBear65 Aug 3rd 2017 6:50 pm

Originally Posted by albanks2542 (Post 12308717)
That is rich coming from a grass. Takes one to know one. Real cu n that Mrs Mstm.

So long everyone.

Grow up

Weeze Aug 3rd 2017 6:56 pm

Originally Posted by ian-mstm (Post 12308707)

Ian

:amen:

Jack8602 Aug 3rd 2017 6:59 pm

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4...ykhpo1_500.png

Steve_ Aug 3rd 2017 10:46 pm

Not sure what all this guff is but anyway, understand this bill is purely about gutting family-based immigration mainly by massively reducing the amount of visas allowed in preference categories.

It stands zero chance of passage so I wouldn't worry about it from a family-based standpoint.

As far as employment-based, that is all going to be done via regulation, so there will be changes there, but I can't really see how it will be anymore difficult if they go to a points-based system, and the statute limits how far they can go with regulation changes.