Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Im witnessing history tomorrow

Wikiposts

Im witnessing history tomorrow

Old Nov 7th 2010, 1:22 am
BE Enthusiast

coastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Im witnessing history tomorrow

Here,s an article from the Independent on Zenyatta

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2010...ike-seabiscuit
Old Nov 7th 2010, 12:08 pm
Banned

drop step is a jewel in the roughdrop step is a jewel in the roughdrop step is a jewel in the roughdrop step is a jewel in the roughdrop step is a jewel in the rough

UPDATE: She was the best horse, she just had a rough trip and barely missed. If the race was one inch farther she would have won it. The visit to Louisville wasn't a total disaster though. We were right up on the rail leading to the track from the paddock before the race and as The Great One came by that tail when up and she took a dump right in front of us...After she went on by everybody ran into the track and on to the apron to watch the race. Everyone except us that is.

They opened a gate so people could cross the paddock and I took a TSA ziplock bag my wife had from the flight, dumped her cosmetics out and stuffed as much of Zenyattas sh*t I could get into it...We just got home this afternoon and i'm waiting for a callback from a taxidermy so I can find out how to preserve this thing. I reshaped 99% of it and froze a little bit for the DNA

Last edited by drop step; Nov 7th 2010 at 12:10 pm.
Old Nov 7th 2010, 1:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

coastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by drop step
UPDATE: She was the best horse, she just had a rough trip and barely missed. If the race was one inch farther she would have won it. The visit to Louisville wasn't a total disaster though. We were right up on the rail leading to the track from the paddock before the race and as The Great One came by that tail when up and she took a dump right in front of us...After she went on by everybody ran into the track and on to the apron to watch the race. Everyone except us that is.

They opened a gate so people could cross the paddock and I took a TSA ziplock bag my wife had from the flight, dumped her cosmetics out and stuffed as much of Zenyattas sh*t I could get into it...We just got home this afternoon and i'm waiting for a callback from a taxidermy so I can find out how to preserve this thing. I reshaped 99% of it and froze a little bit for the DNA
Now that's devotion
Old Nov 7th 2010, 2:43 pm
Banned

drop step is a jewel in the roughdrop step is a jewel in the roughdrop step is a jewel in the roughdrop step is a jewel in the roughdrop step is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by coastieexpat
Now that's devotion
Oh yeah my wife was jealous.
Old Nov 8th 2010, 1:21 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by drop step
... as The Great One came by that tail when up and she took a dump right in front of us...
Hmm... seems somewhat prophetic considering some of your posts in other threads!

Ian