Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

I passed my US Citizenship Interview and I'll tell you all about it.

I passed my US Citizenship Interview and I'll tell you all about it.

Old Sep 4th 2002, 3:24 pm
Just Joined

patrickloyd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I passed my US Citizenship Interview and I'll tell you all about it.

:PARTY:
First of all I'd like to THANK EVERYONE!!! I really can't mention names right now cos there are tons of you. I'd also like to thank whoever's in charge of this site.

Anyhow, the interview was swift and easy and the funny thing was, the wait was longer than the interview.

I've waited at least 30 minutes before I was called. And then, 15 minutes for the interview.
No personal questions were asked. It was simply for formality really. In other words, they asked me simple questions, plus, like what everybody was sayin', 10 questions, which I only did 6 "perfectly", plus one written sentence.

I've stressed about it for nothing.

For those who are applying for anything with the INS, always do the "right" thing. Remember, you're presenting yourself and when you do that, do it with pride and dignity.

Again thanks!!!! And Let's ALL BE GOOD TO EACH AND EVERYONE WE ALL NEED IT NOWADAYS.