Reload this Page >

I was outbid....

I was outbid....

Old Dec 20th 2003, 2:43 am
Forum Regular

Peachbythebeach is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by excpomea
Another good sniping service is www.esnipe.com
I have lost count of the number of bids that I have won in the last second with their service.

Worst situation is bidding against a newbie bidder, at least with esnipe you don't get into those silly bidding wars.

Set your top price and sit back and watch as your bid is made during the last 4 seconds.

I swear I can hear people screaming "Where the hell did that bid come from? !!!!"
Oh god, so true, I wait for the nasty email to come my way when I snipe in the last seconds...oh well, tough luck, everyone has the option.

Brigie I know your pain-I was outbid on a Truly Scrumptious Barbie-I didn't snipe that time and it came back to bite me in the ass...waah a part of my childhood gone.
Old Dec 22nd 2003, 12:33 pm

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Peachbythebeach
Oh god, so true, I wait for the nasty email to come my way when I snipe in the last seconds...oh well, tough luck, everyone has the option.

Brigie I know your pain-I was outbid on a Truly Scrumptious Barbie-I didn't snipe that time and it came back to bite me in the ass...waah a part of my childhood gone.
My daughter told a substitute teacher that her5 name was Truly Scrumptious!

Cheeky little thing she was when she was 5! Wonder where she gets it from!
Old Dec 22nd 2003, 5:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

jaytee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I was outbid....

Originally posted by BrigieDarling
... on Ebay.

I'm new to it and if I'd been online when the auction ended I could have upped my bid.

I wanted Ballerina Sindy so badly. I had this exact same one when I was about 10... Just seeing her in the box made me want to have her! (I know I would have taken her out of the box and played with her though)
use sniperight

it enters your maximum bid in the last 7 seconds of the auction and your computer does not have to be on

http://www.sniperight.com/
Old Dec 23rd 2003, 1:28 pm

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough

Cool thnx Jaytee!