Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

I-751 Help !!

I-751 Help !!

Old Jun 23rd 2006, 1:55 pm
Forum Regular

query is just really nicequery is just really nicequery is just really nicequery is just really nicequery is just really nicequery is just really nicequery is just really nicequery is just really nicequery is just really nicequery is just really nicequery is just really nice
Default I-751 Help !!

Dear all,

As per my previous message,

"I mentioned in my previous thread that I filed I-751 on March 26 and forgot to send a check of $205. I even called USCIS and spoke with an immigration officer, i asked her if i should send a check with my A# or wait, she gave me the receipt # which was already created for me and she said either you send a check with this receipt # or wait but she still said you should wait cause they will send everything back to you.

Yesterday when i got home, checked my mails and found NOA and it says "Your alien card is extended 1 Year-employment & travel authorization.................." with my correct A#, receipt # and it says "received $205 in the form of personal From: Mahdi (someone else name), poor guy they put his check with my application but everything else is correct my name is correct, my A# and my receipt #.

Please advise me what should i do ? should i write them a letter with this NOA (copy) and also send a check ? or just stay quite..."

the very next day i sent a check with a letter and VSC received the mail after 3 days, but still they didn't cash my check yet .....

Also, i filed my I-751 in March, how long does it take ??? My GC expired now but i still have the extenstion letter with me which is valid for one year, can i travel ???

Please advice.

Thanks
-Query
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 2:10 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I-751 Help !!

I told you what to do back in April

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...89&postcount=7
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 2:14 pm
Forum Regular

query is just really nicequery is just really nicequery is just really nicequery is just really nicequery is just really nicequery is just really nicequery is just really nicequery is just really nicequery is just really nicequery is just really nicequery is just really nice

"I'd send a new money order..........with a cover letter explaining what happened.

If you stay quiet, then it could just further you wait down the line."

This is what you suggested me and i have done it.

I even mentioned in my first message, that i sent a check but they didnt cast it yet......

Regards,
-Query
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 4:24 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

there's also a visa section of the thread where you'll probably get more suggestions again...