Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

I-485 Interview date set at last!

I-485 Interview date set at last!

Old May 14th 2004, 1:02 am
Just Joined

eilthireach is on a distinguished road
Default I-485 Interview date set at last!

Well, things did move fast after all since my fingerprinting on 1 May! I have today received a letter from Immigration calling me for interview on 2 June (day after my birthday!) at 11.30am. I'm excited and a bit nervous at the same time. Will I still be here on 3rd June
The only annoying thing about this is that they are asking me for the medical (I-693) and the Affidavits of Support (I-864) but I had submitted all these away back with the I-130 and I-485 all these years ago (well, 2001/2002)!! I am wondering whether they have lost these from the file or is someone simply not checking the whole package? I've today sent a letter to them asking whether I really do have to submit these again, but given the timescale, I suspect I won't hear from them in time and I'll just have to go ahead and repeat that part of the process!