Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

How low will fox go for $$$?

How low will fox go for $$$?

Old Nov 17th 2006, 1:38 pm
Slight chance of Showers

dan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How low will fox go for $$$?

Originally Posted by jen_andreson
I read that, too. That publisher is known for getting people to talk and do crazy things...she seems to be able to talk people into saying and doing anything. Apparently she worked at the National Enquirer for a bit? Horrible.

I did hear that whilst double jeopardy laws mean he can't be tried again in state court, he could be charged in a federal court if he says or does something worth pursuing. I really wish the Goldman family would have won their recent lawsuit--it's not right that OJ can continue to profit.
The sad fact is even if they did manage to get him charged with something else he would just have it thrown out claiming he could no longer get a fair trial.
Old Nov 17th 2006, 1:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

jen_andreson has a reputation beyond reputejen_andreson has a reputation beyond reputejen_andreson has a reputation beyond reputejen_andreson has a reputation beyond reputejen_andreson has a reputation beyond reputejen_andreson has a reputation beyond reputejen_andreson has a reputation beyond reputejen_andreson has a reputation beyond reputejen_andreson has a reputation beyond reputejen_andreson has a reputation beyond reputejen_andreson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How low will fox go for $$$?

Originally Posted by deng890
Which is probably why he qualifies his interview with "if I had done it." The guy is a total scum bag....and it just doesn't surprise me that Fox, the station of the "moral majority" would stoop this low. Last night I saw Jay Leno call for a boycott of any company that sponsors the interview, which I think is a great idea.
I hadn't realised that Fox TV (not Fox news) would sink so low. I've never had a problem with Fox TV or FSC, and I guess in my mind they are separate to Fox News (even though they are owned by the same company). Some are calling for a Fox TV boycott--will people turn off House and the Simpsons (and whatever else they show)?

Boycotting the sponsors is a great idea.