Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

How long til US embassy interview?

How long til US embassy interview?

Old Apr 12th 2012, 7:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

redarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: How long til US embassy interview?

thanks its a good job we did some last time i was there.
Old Apr 12th 2012, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

cherh66 is just really nicecherh66 is just really nicecherh66 is just really nicecherh66 is just really nicecherh66 is just really nicecherh66 is just really nicecherh66 is just really nicecherh66 is just really nice

Originally Posted by redarmy990
your very welcome.were at the same stage.
ive got all my documents,ive had them months.

mu wife in the usa has got copys of them all.i will take originals to interview.

mu wife seems to think she needs two us sized passport pictures to send with the ds230. i thought i took therm to my interview.

can any one clarify this

thanks dean&lori
I think I have most of documents required...police report etc. Just seen that I may need marriage cert from former marriage so have ordered online just in case! Good idea to send spouse copies of all..I will do that this weekend. My head feels like its about to explode sometimes! Let's hope time passes quickly now to our interviews... months apart from the husband is hard! lol
Old Apr 12th 2012, 8:19 pm
Forum Regular

cherh66 is just really nicecherh66 is just really nicecherh66 is just really nicecherh66 is just really nicecherh66 is just really nicecherh66 is just really nicecherh66 is just really nicecherh66 is just really nice

your very welcome.were at the same stage.
ive got all my documents,ive had them months.

mu wife in the usa has got copys of them all.i will take originals to interview.

mu wife seems to think she needs two us sized passport pictures to send with the ds230. i thought i took therm to my interview.

can any one clarify this

thanks dean&lori
ps we r def at same stage. NVC hav confirmed they received my details on 4/april...have yet to assign a case number. SHould b any day now they say!
Old Apr 12th 2012, 9:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

redarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of light

hi cher my wife wants to call nvc everyday i had to ask her to not call for a few days lol.
and she listened lol.

shes going to call again tommorow so i will post a update
Old Apr 12th 2012, 9:37 pm
Forum Regular

she sounds like me!! And my husband told me the same as u! I was even gonna give them a call tonight. I want my case number! Keep me updated and let me know when u get urs. I will do the same :-)
Old Apr 13th 2012, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

Peaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nicePeaksy is just really nice

Just call every day, doesnt have to be the spouse, they will talk to the beneficiary too.

I (bene) used to call daily at 1.30pm (half hour after opening) and got through instantly.
Old Apr 17th 2012, 9:52 am
BE Enthusiast

LND case number received, my wife phoned nvc last night.

can we now send in ds3032 she asked the lady on the phone,she said the case wasnt totally entered so dont send yet.
we just want to get things moving.
Old Apr 17th 2012, 1:49 pm
Forum Regular

can we now send in ds3032 she asked the lady on the phone,she said the case wasnt totally entered so dont send yet.
Lucky u!!!! Congrats on the next step being completed.

I called yesterday and was told mine was being entered on system. Spent all day yesterday completing DS230 and gathering info...now all on its way to my hubby in States as he intends to forwrd this with the I864. I will call again tonite and see if I have my case number. Its gotta b thru soon!!!!
Old Apr 17th 2012, 1:52 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by cherh66
Lucky u!!!! Congrats on the next step being completed.

I called yesterday and was told mine was being entered on system. Spent all day yesterday completing DS230 and gathering info...now all on its way to my hubby in States as he intends to forwrd this with the I864. I will call again tonite and see if I have my case number. Its gotta b thru soon!!!!
PS I think u need to attach barcode from topcopy u print off the system when fee paid (so Ive been told). Once u have that u can forward the DS230 off. They should email u all the details any time now.
Old Apr 17th 2012, 1:57 pm
Forum Regular

Redarmy990.....r u gonna book yr medical soon or wait until u get date for embassy interview?
I think u can book once u have case number. Im probably goin bak to states fr a month in June so will try to fit medical in before I go. Then hopefully have interview when I return in July....all being well and forms being OK for NVC that is.
Old Apr 17th 2012, 1:59 pm
Forum Regular

PS...sorry, misread re yr DS3032....I read that some people have successfully emailed NVC appointing agent and so havent used form DS3032. Think there is a thread on here somewhere about it......
Old Apr 17th 2012, 3:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

PS...sorry, misread re yr DS3032....I read that some people have successfully emailed NVC appointing agent and so havent used form DS3032. Think there is a thread on here somewhere about it......
hi cherh66 im thinking about emailing it too. i will try it and see what happens.
Old Apr 18th 2012, 7:40 pm
Forum Regular

hi cherh66 im thinking about emailing it too. i will try it and see what happens.
I got my case number!!! Yay.........
Did u try emailing the DS302?
Old Apr 19th 2012, 12:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

I got my case number!!! Yay.........
Did u try emailing the DS302?
hi cherh66. i have emailed the nvc got an automated response within 20 minutes,but nothing else as of now.

im waiting before i book the medical, until case complete at nvc.

did you get iin number we havent yet,so my wifes calling today,

congrats good luck and see you at the embassy maybe
Old Apr 19th 2012, 1:07 pm
Forum Regular

hi cherh66. i have emailed the nvc got an automated response within 20 minutes,but nothing else as of now.

im waiting before i book the medical, until case complete at nvc.

did you get iin number we havent yet,so my wifes calling today,

congrats good luck and see you at the embassy maybe
No I have only got the case number. Was gonna give them a couple of days. If everything goes to plan Im thinking we may get an interview scheduled 1st couple of wks in Jul. I was planning to visit states in June (as my son will b there) but knowing my luck will get a date while Im away. Ive read that people have rescheduled but Im thinking I should just sit it out and wait in UK. Which my husband and son wont appreciate. Problems problems.....
Think I am going to book my medical for the end of May just in case I do fly off!! But how funny if we did get same day for interview. Ya never know!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.