Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

How to get a Temporary EAD?????

How to get a Temporary EAD?????

Old Jul 23rd 2002, 4:32 pm
spiral

Default How to get a Temporary EAD?????

Hi,

I filed my EAD paperwork and the INS decided to drag it out past the 90 day processing time...most frustrating as I dont have the proverbial pot to pee in right now!
I am going to Orlando Immigration office tomorrow to try and obtain an interim EAD which I read that they would give you if you had no news after 90 days.
Does anyone have any information about this? Anything I need to know? Or what I should take with me?

Thanks

Old Jul 23rd 2002, 5:32 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to get a Temporary EAD?????

Besides yourself, bring your passport, photo identification, any receipt you have of mailing the I-751 and it being received and/or any receipt from INS such as the cash register receipt showing forms and fees submitted and the date and your A#. Bring a copy of the actual I-751 form you submitted and the biggest hangdog face you have ;-)

Rete