Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

How do you like your timezone?.

How do you like your timezone?.

Old Jun 20th 2005, 6:15 pm
ImHere

Default Re: How do you like your timezone?.

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
Pacific Time here. <deleted to prevent her embarassment> Wanna know how difficult it is to get slaughtered on a Saturday night and then wanna ring home? Even a twelve hour difference would make that easier!
Behind surely?

Which begs the question are people in New Guinea 12 hours ahead or 12 hours behind GMT?

Last edited by ImHere; Jun 20th 2005 at 6:42 pm. Reason: An unusual act of human kindness

Old Jun 20th 2005, 6:30 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ImHere
Behind surely?

Which begs the question are people in New Guinea 12 hours ahead or 12 hours behind GMT?
Ooops. And you've quoted me so I can't go back and change it without everyone knowing. Bugger.

The answer to your question is ahead.
Old Jun 20th 2005, 6:35 pm
ImHere

Ooops. And you've quoted me so I can't go back and change it without everyone knowing. Bugger.

The answer to your question is ahead.
Go ahead and edit it. Im feeling strangely generous.

Old Jun 20th 2005, 6:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jun 20th 2005, 6:41 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Generosity accpeted and acted upon. Now you see I'm so glad I didn't have a go at you recently when I felt like ripping a strip. We would never have had this exchange. There's a lesson to me!
Old Jun 20th 2005, 6:43 pm
ImHere

Generosity accpeted and acted upon. Now you see I'm so glad I didn't have a go at you recently when I felt like ripping a strip. We would never have had this exchange. There's a lesson to me!
LOL. Your welcome. Oh? And out of interest which strip were you going to rip?

Old Jun 20th 2005, 6:55 pm
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing wrong with my Timezone. 24 hours in the day like every where else.
Old Jun 20th 2005, 7:10 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

Originally Posted by rincewind
Nothing wrong with my Timezone. 24 hours in the day like every where else.
I'd like a bit of that. We get about 12 hours in a day and 12 at night.
Old Jun 21st 2005, 2:14 am
Forum Regular

paul_TX is a glorious beacon of lightpaul_TX is a glorious beacon of lightpaul_TX is a glorious beacon of lightpaul_TX is a glorious beacon of lightpaul_TX is a glorious beacon of lightpaul_TX is a glorious beacon of lightpaul_TX is a glorious beacon of lightpaul_TX is a glorious beacon of lightpaul_TX is a glorious beacon of lightpaul_TX is a glorious beacon of lightpaul_TX is a glorious beacon of light

How do you like your timezone?......

I like mine Sunny Side Up!
Old Jun 21st 2005, 6:19 am
Make every day count!

Nigel has a spectacular aura aboutNigel has a spectacular aura aboutNigel has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by cindyabs
Blee my mother's heart. She's in central time (Florida Panhandle) and me EST and she's always getting it confused when I say I'll call you at such and such a time. She'll call me and say I'll call you at 8 pm my time, that's 9 pm your time. Yes Mom, I know...................sigh.........
My Dad's in Australia (east coast) 14 hours ahead of me on EDT and My family back in the UK are 5 hours ahead but I have to remember to call my Dad the day ahead of his Birthday, etc.. .... maybe all this jumping time zones is why I'm posting at 2.16am ...

For me the sun comes up way too early (painful on the eyes after a good night)and goes down too early too. I prefer to be able to see where I'm stumbling after I leave my friends house at night.