Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

How do you define a person that has class?

Wikiposts

How do you define a person that has class?

Old Oct 20th 2006, 11:18 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How do you define a person that has class?

Originally Posted by gardnma
Nope, I'm in Virginia, close to North Carolina. Its the same time zone, though -just a lot less Northern retirees! We are going into Autumn here, at last a relief from the bloody summer heat, it gets really humid here.
Oh, shop eh? That must exhaust you and three whole days? Must be completey tuckered, go have a lie down me dear. Have a beer too!
I know...it's a killer Mind you ...work bloody hard the days I do work...

Summer here is hot and dry heat....tempered sometimes by the sea breeze ....but sometimes we get a northerly wind straight off the Outback...like standing in front of a fan oven ...and of course, it is that which is worst for the fires - last summer our top temp was 47 shade temp...that fierce Aussie sun (no ozone above us) pushing it up to 60+ - then the wind changed in the late afternoon and it dropped 25c ..and it felt decidely chilly !
Average summer temp is around 35 which is fine

God, I love it here

You mean to are near my northern extremities ?

Always think Virginia looks nice in the pics...but never been there....just Mass, Conn, New Hamp, NYS and Pens
Old Oct 20th 2006, 11:31 pm
Account Closed

gardnma will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by CasG
I know...it's a killer Mind you ...work bloody hard the days I do work...

Summer here is hot and dry heat....tempered sometimes by the sea breeze ....but sometimes we get a northerly wind straight off the Outback...like standing in front of a fan oven ...and of course, it is that which is worst for the fires - last summer our top temp was 47 shade temp...that fierce Aussie sun (no ozone above us) pushing it up to 60+ - then the wind changed in the late afternoon and it dropped 25c ..and it felt decidely chilly !
Average summer temp is around 35 which is fine

God, I love it here

You mean to are near my northern extremities ?

Always think Virginia looks nice in the pics...but never been there....just Mass, Conn, New Hamp, NYS and Pens

You've been around the Eastern states a bit then. That explains why you like to post in the US forum. Oz sounds like California. I don't like the heat too much, happier in the cold.
My Mrs has taken to reading this stuff lately, so I will not venture too close to your "northern extremities!"

Va is nice, out west it is picturesque. Here it is all sailors and waterways (kind of makes sense, eh?) I would like to visit Oz one day. Always heard that NZ was nicer though, dont have much of a concept of how they are really different.

Last edited by gardnma; Oct 20th 2006 at 11:39 pm.
Old Oct 20th 2006, 11:36 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by MataHari
lol, there is also an "it boy".....but where is he?
he got a little bit older and emigrated to upstate New York.
Old Oct 20th 2006, 11:38 pm
Account Closed

You've been around the Eastern states a bit then. That explains why you like to post in the US forum. Oz sounds like California. I don't like the heat too much, happier in the cold.
My Mrs has taken to reading this stuff lately, so I will venture too close to your "northern extremities!"

Va is nice, out west it is picturesque. Here it is all sailors and waterways (kind of makes sense, eh?) I would like to visit Oz one day. Always heard that NZ was nicer though, dont have much of a concept of how they are really different.
Some of Aus is like that...but I think Melbourne has similarities to Boston.

Have a look at some of my pics...I think Victoria is beautiful ....though I haven't any pics of the mountains here, which are gorgeous.

I think the South Island of NZ is meant to be lovely...
Old Oct 20th 2006, 11:40 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Have a look at some of my pics...I think Victoria is beautiful ....though I haven't any pics of the mountains here, which are gorgeous.

Mountains?? In Australia???? Whats that the Tooheys range? Mountains of Empty beer cans and Sheila's with their alans round their ankles?
Old Oct 20th 2006, 11:40 pm
Account Closed

gardnma will become famous soon enough

Nice talking Cas, off now. Keep yer tongue out!

Tra for now.
Old Oct 20th 2006, 11:43 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Rushman
Mountains?? In Australia???? Whats that the Tooheys range? Mountains of Empty beer cans and Sheila's with their alans round their ankles?
We have some gorgeous mountain ranges right here in Victoria

You should come and see !
Old Oct 20th 2006, 11:44 pm
Account Closed

Nice talking Cas, off now. Keep yer tongue out!

Tra for now.
Will do

Catch you
Old Oct 20th 2006, 11:49 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rushman
he got a little bit older and emigrated to upstate New York.
no...that's tit boy
Old Oct 20th 2006, 11:50 pm
Account Closed

no...that's tit boy
(he meant himself )

What you been up to?
Old Oct 20th 2006, 11:56 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

(he meant himself )

What you been up to?
yeah...I know he did...I was attempting to make a joke...oh well

You mean just now? Nipped out to the shops at the bottom of the street, no washing powder left....sorry you asked now...lol
Old Oct 20th 2006, 11:57 pm
Account Closed

yeah...I know he did...I was attempting to make a joke...oh well

You mean just now? Nipped out to the shops at the bottom of the street, no washing powder left....sorry you asked now...lol

Yes.....it's been very quiet here since you've been gone.. G kept me company
Old Oct 20th 2006, 11:58 pm
hmmmm...nice

Yes.....it's been very quiet here since you've been gone.. G kept me company
G is nice...you did not need me around...
Old Oct 20th 2006, 11:59 pm
Account Closed

G is nice...you did not need me around...
He's gone now..

...but so am I...Carls just asked to come online...go flirt with him
Old Oct 21st 2006, 12:00 am
hmmmm...nice

He's gone now..

...but so am I...Carls just asked to come online...go flirt with him

oh no, I could not do that

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.