Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

How do I know Im back in Blighty?

How do I know Im back in Blighty?

Old Jul 12th 2011, 12:39 pm
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How do I know Im back in Blighty?

Originally Posted by CAdreaming
Economy - moi!! I always turn left - Im a California girl now dont ya know!
Good for you. I must admit though that the Club World bogs on BA are basically an economy one with a flower in it.
Old Jul 12th 2011, 12:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kar98 has much to be proud ofKar98 has much to be proud ofKar98 has much to be proud ofKar98 has much to be proud ofKar98 has much to be proud ofKar98 has much to be proud ofKar98 has much to be proud ofKar98 has much to be proud ofKar98 has much to be proud ofKar98 has much to be proud ofKar98 has much to be proud of

Damn you people! I kept wondering where or what the Teesside might be, checked at Wikipedia and now I've been reading up on the history of trolleybusses in England for the last hour. Damn you!

Old Jul 12th 2011, 1:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

CAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tonrob
Good for you. I must admit though that the Club World bogs on BA are basically an economy one with a flower in it.
Yeah I wish!!!! Economy for me!!! Good job i have short legs!!! Did get a Virgin Upgrade to 1st once tho!! I was like the Queen!
Old Jul 12th 2011, 1:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

CAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kar98
Damn you people! I kept wondering where or what the Teesside might be, checked at Wikipedia and now I've been reading up on the history of trolleybusses in England for the last hour. Damn you!

Dont forget to read about the Transporter Bridge!!
Old Jul 12th 2011, 1:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kar98 has much to be proud ofKar98 has much to be proud ofKar98 has much to be proud ofKar98 has much to be proud ofKar98 has much to be proud ofKar98 has much to be proud ofKar98 has much to be proud ofKar98 has much to be proud ofKar98 has much to be proud ofKar98 has much to be proud ofKar98 has much to be proud of

Huh?

http://www.bridgemeister.com/pic.php?pid=2237

What in the world...? Why? And why aren't there any pictures of it in the sunshine?
Old Jul 12th 2011, 1:56 pm
Daft.. not Stoopid

lyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud of

Huh?

What in the world...? Why? And why aren't there any pictures of it in the sunshine?
You want a bridge ...and sunshine??!!
Old Jul 12th 2011, 2:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Huh?

Great pics of the bridge - Puts Golden Gate to shame
Sunshine -er this is the boro!!!!
Old Jul 12th 2011, 2:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lyonsden1193
You want a bridge ...and sunshine??!!
Old Jul 12th 2011, 2:28 pm
Forum Regular

Lola-Monmouth is just really niceLola-Monmouth is just really niceLola-Monmouth is just really niceLola-Monmouth is just really niceLola-Monmouth is just really niceLola-Monmouth is just really niceLola-Monmouth is just really niceLola-Monmouth is just really niceLola-Monmouth is just really niceLola-Monmouth is just really niceLola-Monmouth is just really nice

You could watch it too, the 2002 series of Auf Wiedersehen Pet is about a bunch of "cowboy" builders who sell the Transporter Bridge to Arizona.
Old Jul 12th 2011, 2:30 pm
Daft.. not Stoopid

lyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Lola-Monmouth
You could watch it too, the 2002 series of Auf Wiedersehen Pet is about a bunch of "cowboy" builders who sell the Transporter Bridge to Arizona.
Do you know who is selling the dvd's? ..tried to pick it up in UK last week but no one had it in stock.
Old Jul 12th 2011, 2:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Do you know who is selling the dvd's? ..tried to pick it up in UK last week but no one had it in stock.
All four series, and the special, are available on Demonoid.
Old Jul 12th 2011, 2:47 pm
Daft.. not Stoopid

All four series, and the special, are available on Demonoid.
Blessings upon you
Old Jul 12th 2011, 2:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Between Netflix, Hulu and shows that are made available legally via streaming from their "official" web sites, I've really managed to cut down on my piracy a lot, but if I can't find it there, nor buy it at all, I consider it fair game
Old Jul 12th 2011, 2:55 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

Huh?

There's one in Germany too:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osten_Transporter_Bridge
Old Jul 12th 2011, 3:07 pm
Forum Regular

Lola-Monmouth is just really niceLola-Monmouth is just really niceLola-Monmouth is just really niceLola-Monmouth is just really niceLola-Monmouth is just really niceLola-Monmouth is just really niceLola-Monmouth is just really niceLola-Monmouth is just really niceLola-Monmouth is just really niceLola-Monmouth is just really niceLola-Monmouth is just really nice

It was a gift from my daughter who bought it for me last year from Amazon.co.uk. It is very funny and a sober Oz......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.