Reload this Page >

Homesickness "grass is greener" syndrome

Homesickness "grass is greener" syndrome

Old Aug 14th 2007, 11:00 pm
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Homesickness "grass is greener" syndrome

Originally Posted by frrussre
The nice thing is, the ones who get Brit humor, luv it. They always want to hear more.
Reg. Frank R.
"It's the way you tell 'em"
BE Forum Addict

frrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally
"Grasshopper"
Maybe, we could start our own Live comedy show, beat looking at reruns on TV.
Reg. Frank R.
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute

The blank look.
Reg. Frank R.
both myself and my OH are british so whenever we're arounds yanks we just act like we normally do..trading insults and I must admit the look on some of their faces is comical, they think we're having a domestic and that we are having problems in our marriage

till my OH tells them oh no don't worry, this is foreplay!

yep they run away pretty damn quick after that...
Old Aug 14th 2007, 11:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gtsnapper
You obviously know what you're talking about Bob! LOL

I can barely stay awake, these posts are getting so boring. *Yawn*
Snapper by name snapper by nature

Last edited by britvic; Aug 14th 2007 at 11:04 pm.
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Has everyone voted in the poll on ABY's beard?
Jesus Christ on a Vespa.

I just got home from work, what poll? Nevermind, I'll find it.

SOAFB, you'd think I would know better about posting pics of myself by now. I'm just too damn pretty.
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
Let it go. Let it roll off you like water off a ducks back. Realize that not everyone likes it here and nothing you say can change that. Those that don't like it have the right to bitch and moan as much as they want about whatever they want. And for those that would rather not be here but stay anyway, the way I look at it, if they stay in a place they hate they either have a good reason or they don't hate it as much as they profess. Whatever the reason, it's none of my business and I'm not going to get all ate up about it. Focus on your positive experience, let others dwell on the negative if they want, thank god you're not in a place you hate.

It's not easy all the time, espescially with some of the comments that are truly insulting, but it's a hell of a lot better than being pissed off constantly!
Most Brits come on here to let of a bit of steam, share the banter and wit. My hat goes off to you and many of the Americans on here...you join in and become one of us. It's mostly 'adopted' USC's who give us a hard time.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Aug 14th 2007 at 11:24 pm.
BE Forum Addict

frrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond repute

"It's the way you tell 'em"
Frank Carson, brill very funny. I can see his face.
Frank R.
Account Closed

Maybe, we could start our own Live comedy show, beat looking at reruns on TV.
Reg. Frank R.
Reruns of reruns even
Old Aug 14th 2007, 11:03 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
Jesus Christ on a Vespa.

I just got home from work, what poll? Nevermind, I'll find it.

SOAFB, you'd think I would know better about posting pics of myself by now. I'm just too damn pretty.
Like Jim Morrison...too beautiful...
Old Aug 14th 2007, 11:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lisag8070
both myself and my OH are british so whenever we're arounds yanks we just act like we normally do..trading insults and I must admit the look on some of their faces is comical, they think we're having a domestic and that we are having problems in our marriage

till my OH tells them oh no don't worry, this is foreplay!

yep they run away pretty damn quick after that...
Yep, we are always explaining "Fat cow" "silly bitch" are terms of love & endearment.
Reg. Frank R.
Old Aug 14th 2007, 11:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Reruns of reruns even
You noticed, then it goes on TNT for more new reruns "Never been shown before, on this channel"
Old Aug 14th 2007, 11:06 pm
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, we are always explaining "Fat cow" "silly bitch" are terms of love & endearment.
Reg. Frank R.
Yep my name for the OH Big and Daft, his name for me Short and Stupid, what can I say ain't love grand..
Old Aug 14th 2007, 11:07 pm
Last orders please...

You noticed, then it goes on TNT for more new reruns "Never been shown before, on this channel"
and don't forget "voted most watched show of the season"..what a load of croc..
Account Closed

Reg. Frank R.
and what do you call her?
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lisag8070
Yep my name for the OH Big and Daft, his name for me Short and Stupid, what can I say ain't love grand..
What ever works for you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.