Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Homeschooling

Homeschooling

Old May 11th 2005, 9:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

mandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Homeschooling

To be honest I'd never heard of home schooling until I came to the US.

It's bad enough trying to get my 13 year old to do his homework nevermind teaching him all day long.
Old May 11th 2005, 10:32 pm
Just Joined

dclay is an unknown quantity at this point

You are so childish...and boring....I don't plan on sticking around this group - your really not that interesting.

Originally Posted by rincewind
First of all, I'll do what I like.

Second, nice way to introduce yourself to the forum by digging up an old thread that was finished with and posting a slanderous comment such as:

I hope you stick around, it will be fun to watch you pick the wrong members to screw with and then watch you burn.

Now, get back under your bridge Troll, daylight is here.
Old May 11th 2005, 10:44 pm
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dclay
You are so childish...and boring....I don't plan on sticking around this group - your really not that interesting.
A total of 9 posts, and all worthless. Bye bye.
Old May 11th 2005, 10:50 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

joined in Jan, and that's all you've figured out about this place with your 9 posts...oh well...
Old May 11th 2005, 11:22 pm

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad that you're not teaching my son. Your grammar is incorrect.
Old May 11th 2005, 11:23 pm
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Englishmum
Now that is Karma worthy
Old May 11th 2005, 11:25 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Englishmum
I wonder what he/she/it teaches his/her/its children?
Old May 11th 2005, 11:29 pm
You Are All Diseased

Originally Posted by DonnaElvira
I wonder what he/she/it teaches his/her/its children?
That ignorance is bliss.

If that's the case, then I am overly blissful according to some
Old May 11th 2005, 11:30 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

That ignorance is bliss.

If the wizard hat fits, then wear it
Old May 11th 2005, 11:31 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

That ignorance is bliss.

Still wouldn't hurt you to get to grips with Mozart. Very rewarding, I can assure you
Old May 11th 2005, 11:31 pm
You Are All Diseased

Originally Posted by izibear
If the wizard hat fits, then wear it
Is sarcasm apart of the curriculum you teach to your kids?
Old May 11th 2005, 11:32 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

You know, I don't know if it is the lateness of the hour, but the thought that went through my mind when I read that...LOL
Old May 11th 2005, 11:33 pm
Account Closed

Is sarcasm apart of the curriculum you teach to your kids?
No, it is not apart, it is part of our language arts curriculum.....
Old May 11th 2005, 11:34 pm
Homebody

Originally Posted by izibear
You know, I don't know if it is the lateness of the hour, but the thought that went through my mind when I read that...LOL
what thought would that be, "pray"?
Old May 11th 2005, 11:35 pm
You Are All Diseased

Originally Posted by DonnaElvira
Still wouldn't hurt you to get to grips with Mozart. Very rewarding, I can assure you
And who is to say I haven't? I do appreciate all types of music after all.

Personally, I prefer Wagner (pronounced "Varg-ner" to those that were home schooled ).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.