Reload this Page >

Home Delivery Food

Home Delivery Food

Old Dec 2nd 2006, 3:40 am
Account Closed

gardnma will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Home Delivery Food

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
No, I'm not talking dominos here, more those 'gourmet' services that deliver x number of frozen meals to your house that you can then reheat whenever you want.

Has anyone ever used one of these services and if so what were your impressions ??

I've started looking into them recently and from the brochures it looks like you can get some pretty tasty, healthy stuff.
You getting yuppie aspirations matey?

Get 2 cases of spam, a frying pan and lots of ramen. Garnish with ketchup or just eat "au natural". Terrific stuff, and you will save money.

I know. I lived on the stuff for a whole year once.
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 4:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Dogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Home Delivery Food

Originally Posted by Sally
A wife could be had for less than $900 a month and could proof-read his posts as well
My wife is priceless and has been worth the 7s-6p I paid 31 years ago, I wonder how much that is in money now.Not that I want a refund.