Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Home Constituency

Home Constituency

Old May 6th 2005, 4:15 am
Through the square window

Webbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Home Constituency

Originally Posted by Bob
What about Kilroy Silk though, he get in?
4th place.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/vote2005/html/241.stm

Church of the Militant Elvis Party... I would've voted for them.

Well I've had enough.

*Boing*

Time for...
Old May 6th 2005, 4:40 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Webbie
4th place.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/vote2005/html/241.stm

Church of the Militant Elvis Party... I would've voted for them.
Fantastic....some of those party names are great...and people actually voted for them
Old May 6th 2005, 1:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Ann Campbell Labor, lost her seat in Cambridge to the Lib dems. Good!., Although David Howarth(sp) who won has been messing about in the local council for years if I recall correctly. Never liked Campbell.
Old May 6th 2005, 1:29 pm
Blindside Fumbler

Tone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of light

Brecon & Radnor Lib hold & increase their vote by 8%. Guess I wasn't missed then.
Old May 6th 2005, 1:35 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Suess
What's happening in your old constituency?
Well Labour haven't held Altrincham and Sale West for ages, it's been safe Tory ever since Winston Churchill jr was our MP.

Graham Brady, the tory MP increased his majority from 3K to 7K.

Elsewhere in sunny Manchester, Labour lost Rochdale and Withington to the Lib Dems.

Tories number 1 target was Cheadle in Stockport, which was held marginally by the Lib Dems.
Old May 6th 2005, 11:27 pm
British/Irish(ish) Duncs

Location: Cambridge MA, via Mississippi and Belfast Northern Ireland.
Duncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant future

Antrim South. Rev William McCrea DUP. The gospel singing rev got it. He is nutbag of the highest order but as he was against David Burnside who i wouldnt piss on if he was on fire i cant really say i am that gutted. Hopefull he only gets one term. But looking at the DUP cleanup across Northern Ireland that a major worry now. Scary scary to see Paisley become so dominant in his lifetime. Oh well at least at 80 he wont get many years to be smug about it and then he gets his eternity of penance the evil old shit.
Old May 7th 2005, 12:56 am
Going home at last

dragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to alldragonfly is a name known to all

true blue Aylesbury stayed conservative they got 49.1% of the vote a 0.6% swing from liberal democrats. According to BBC Michael Howard is going to resign following the defeat dejuvu succesive labour leaders resigned in 1980's following conservative victories